FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Free Tiki Mugs - Pasadena, CA - Must pick up.
Free Tiki Mugs - Pasadena, CA - Must pick up.
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 5:03 pm   Permalink

For those of you who do not know (i.e. those of you who do not follow my exploits on Facebook) - my wife and I are moving to Hyderabad, India for two years. In "thinning-out" all of our stuff...I came across a box of tiki mugs.

Some are quite nice. Includes a Disney Enchanted Tiki Room "Pele" mug (w/lid and straw intact), one each from Trader Dicks, Reno and Excalibur Hotel, Las Vegas. Two from Tiki Farm (a SvenTiki and one from House of Tiki) - a Purple Orchid mug, four Disney Tiki Room mini shots and a few non-descript mugs - and a cool little tiki-clock from Hawaii.

I was going to sell them, but - I thought of a better idea...I just want them to go to a loving home in the keeping of our So. Cal. tiki ohana.

First e-mail gets first shot. Pick up in Pasadena. Must take the whole lot, must bring your own packing materials and box.

Aloha.

Father Tiki
(Pape Toa Tane)

E-mail:
FatherKingsbury@yahoo.com

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 5:16 pm   Permalink

Ron-Tiki was first. Thanks to all.

Aloha.

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation