FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Hawaiian Shirt Swap - Swap Names have been sent
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hawaiian Shirt Swap - Swap Names have been sent
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 2:51 pm   Permalink

I for one could use more Shirt, just not the same Bull Shirt!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 10:38 pm   Permalink

Got my cool swap package with lotsa goodies from Atomic Tiki Punk!

An awesome green shirt, plus lots of swizzles and some coasters, some stickers, paper parasols (can never have too many of those!), a great Big Toe print (signed, no less!) a cool palstic octopus, and to top it all off, a 2-disc DVD of Big Trouble in Little China! (I'm watchin' that tonite!)

Mucho Mahalos, Atomic Tiki Punk!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 11:09 pm   Permalink

Hope you dig it! I really liked the shirt.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 07:56 am   Permalink

Got my shirt a few days ago from Zero Tiki, seen here matched with a Bay Bark Buzzy Scrubs neclace.

Zero Tiki also made this nice Tiki Bob hand drawn note.

Thanks for the trade.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 6:21 pm   Permalink

Got my trade from Dustycajun today! A beautiful cotton Reyn Spooner with TIKIS! As well as great postcards and swizzle!

Got my trade from TikiPops a couple days ago! A cool and comfortable Royal Creations with TIKIS! Complete with a pair of fine swizzles!

I doubt either of you know how RARE it is to find Hawaiian shirts with TIKIS here in the midwest! These are FANTASTIC!

And I have to apologize for my lack of extra goodies in my outgoing trades. I was in a hurry to get them out knowing I was going to be busy in the following weeks and completely forgot. Sorry guys. Hopefully you'll like the shirts; I LOVE mine! THANKS!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-18 1:57 pm   Permalink

I know I loved mine, SilverLine!
Mahalo again!
~Zero

...of course, if you want to send extra stuff to me, I'll be happy to lighten yer load 'o' tiki...

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2010-04-18 13:58 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-19 7:20 pm   Permalink

TackyTiki ~ just got your care package in the post!

It would take a team of wild horses equipped with crowbars to pry this amazingly cool shirt from me! The cards 'n'napkins are awesome as well...nice touch, putting the note on Peppermill letterhead...
MAHALO!!!!!
~Zero

Visit Zerotiki!

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2010-04-29 10:55 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 8:18 pm   Permalink

There are shirts going out this week ...

please let me know if you are still needing to ship

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 03:33 am   Permalink

Mahalo Kahili Tiki Nice Toes on the Nose Hula Girl Nodder Shirt ...

Various Tiki Swag... Cool Crazy Al Signiture!

None that I have yet Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 11:49 am   Permalink

I received my shirt from Silverline a few days ago. I was going to wait & post boyh of my trades at the same time, but #2 has not arrived yet. I must not wait any longer to thank Silverline for great shirt designed by Mieko from Honomu, Hawaii. Brad, Thanks for a cool shirt. I'm also glad you liked yours.
Mahalo, Mike

Liz, Thanks again for a great job!

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 10:40 pm   Permalink

Got a super cool vintage RJC shirt and nice ephemera to boot!
Thanks! Kahili Tiki!

Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-23 1:28 pm   Permalink

I love my shirt, ZeroTiki (and the sheet music too). Thanks so much. I'll post a pic soon.

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 4:46 pm   Permalink

I figured uke music would be a nice touch...
~Zero

1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 4:54 pm   Permalink

BTW Eric (Tobunga)the shirt you received is a rare Stanley Hicks design pattern
and fabric.You are stoked for that killer shirt and for ATP having such good taste in
vintage aloha shirts .
Cheers-Trader Billy

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2010-04-25 16:56 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 5:25 pm   Permalink

Good eye 1961surf, I was wondering if anyone was going to catch the uniqueness of that shirt
plus a dead stock shirt to boot.

I wish I could find more of these shirts around, getting very rare!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation