FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Eric October's insane tiki art. Update 04.14.13 Page 6. Ceramics, black paper drawings & nuttiness!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Eric October's insane tiki art. Update 04.14.13 Page 6. Ceramics, black paper drawings & nuttiness!
Staredge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 2:32 pm   Permalink

No bleeding...just lots of "oooooh...I want that one!!!! No, that one!!!!! and THAT one!!!!!!"

View Profile of Staredge Send a personal message to Staredge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 4:36 pm   Permalink

Well if you won't post it, I certainly will....

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 4:48 pm   Permalink

Awesome stuff Eric!!! I really like the drawings on the black paper!!! I also think it is awesome that you work with so many mediums!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 5:52 pm   Permalink

that was amazing!! absolutely AMAZING! great work! I love it ALL!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-05 9:32 pm   Permalink

Wow Eric, with all those ideas, it's like October...but all year round!
Stellar Stuff for Sure!!
A

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-20 02:48 am   Permalink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, OVERLOAD!, OVERLOAD! Beeeep, frzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Someone find the plug for this man's brain! What an incredible cornucopia of Tiki concepts. No shyness about coming up with a crazy new idea and realizing it! I always thought Kenny was unbeatable in terms of manic productivity, but you have been a busy little Menehune, too, Eric! So much I have not seen before, I love the Tiki city landmarks, and of course love to recognize things from my books! And all the limitless Duk Duk madness!

I'm glad I was sitting down.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-20 4:52 pm   Permalink

OMG, Eric, you're making me dizzy! The Halloween costumes cracked me up, as did the Hanukkah Tiki. I love the Islander stuff, but my favorite has got to be "Tyler's First Christmas", that is awesome. Boy, Manuel is one helluva good sport, between the costumes, the PJs & all the hats! I'm so glad I have some of your stuff in my lounge, thanks to your generosity in one of the mug swaps. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Mahalo,
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jeppa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-21 5:57 pm   Permalink

Really outstanding work! Thanks for sharing.

View Profile of jeppa Send a personal message to jeppa  Goto the website of jeppa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-21 9:13 pm   Permalink

Eric, you are an amazing artist. Everything medium that you work with has that "eric october" style that is unmatched and untouchable. I am very impressed with your output of amazing (and fun!) tiki art.

PS I LOVE my valentines cards!!! they are the best!!!!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 9:57 pm   Permalink

Way too hip to share with mere mortals, but thank you anyway.

'Thoroughly dug the article on you in Tiki Magazine.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 1:01 pm   Permalink

New work posted at the end of the original post! Page 1!

Mahalo fer lookin'!

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2010-04-07 13:02 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 1:10 pm   Permalink

WOW!
you can quit for a year and it would still take everyone ages to catch up to your creativity and output! Awesome sauce!
See you at the KonTikiiiiiiiiiii!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 1:42 pm   Permalink

so fantastic!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jeppa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-07 5:14 pm   Permalink

I'm still working on this post. Too much awesomeness in one sitting can damage ones eyes I hear. Loads of great work here!!!

View Profile of jeppa Send a personal message to jeppa  Goto the website of jeppa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 7:35 pm   Permalink

Everything here is SO AMAZING! But somehow I missed the mini tiki huts before, they are just wonderful!
~Kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation