[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving My first post
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
My first post
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-03 8:48 pm   Permalink

Hello tiki universe, this is my first post on TC. Just wanted to introduce myself, say aloha, and show a few pictures of some of my work.

View Profile of tiki tonz Send a personal message to tiki tonz  Email tiki tonz Goto the website of tiki tonz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-03 10:37 pm   Permalink

Welcome. Very nice, large and bold tikis indeed.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 05:10 am   Permalink

WELCOME TOO TC!!!!! Nice carves you got there very unique w nice clean lines!!!! Cheerz!!!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 07:49 am   Permalink

Welcome aboard. More!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 12:09 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC! Always nice to see new works. Great start! Keep'um coming.

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-04 2:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the welcome to TC,and the comments I've received so far. I really appreciate it and look forward to showing more of my work and seeing all the work done by all you great carvers. Thanks again!

View Profile of tiki tonz Send a personal message to tiki tonz  Email tiki tonz Goto the website of tiki tonz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-04 3:48 pm   Permalink

Thanks Big tikiScott,Seeksurf,Alohastation,and Tikilizard.

smccauley1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-12 08:22 am   Permalink

Wow....they look good.....really like the first picture.

View Profile of smccauley1 Send a personal message to smccauley1  Goto the website of smccauley1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smccauley1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-12 08:23 am   Permalink

...and second....

View Profile of smccauley1 Send a personal message to smccauley1  Goto the website of smccauley1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-12 08:57 am   Permalink

Thanks Smccauley1, I'll have more coming soon. Thanks again for looking.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 05:09 am   Permalink

Excellent tikis Tiki Tonz, Welcome to TC, Looks like you've been scratchin' the logs for awhile. Cool stuff, got more???
How long you Been carving? do you do any other stuff besides the big tikis? Thanks for posting yer stuff.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-13 8:33 pm   Permalink

Hey thanks Benzart, I've been at it for about two years. It's funny you should ask, because I've been working on this small tiki this week, just finished today. It's 1 foot tall. I also want to do some masks and some pendants too. Thanks again for looking and the kind words.

tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-21 5:34 pm   Permalink

Hello, here's a new tiki I just finished up today. I'm on vacation this week so maybe I'll get my priorities straight and carve out a few this week.

tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-21 6:10 pm   Permalink

Wow very clean! Love the big guys
Taking vacation to CHOP My kinda guy.

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki tonz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-21 6:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tikigodz for check'in it out! Yeah I enjoy the big tikis their very forgiving.Look'in forward to chop'in up some logs this week.Thanks!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation