[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Purple Orchid 9th Anniversary
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Purple Orchid 9th Anniversary
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 09:41 am   Permalink

Congrats Dave and Rebecca!! I wish Laura and I could be there tonight but we are both working. We love you guys and the PO!! Here is to all the good times we have already had and can't wait for many more! CHEERS

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 1:42 pm   Permalink

We have some great swag to give away for the Kara-jokey contest, so practice your joke and try to win tonight!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 03:55 am   Permalink

Unquestionably the best Kara-jokey contest ever! There was a tie between Earnie and Danger, so we had a joke off. The judges had a hard time deciding and it came down to the wire. Earnie pulled out a stunning victory with a beautifully delivered puberty joke and took home the grand prize! Danger was right behind him with a great old-sex joke and came in a close second. Michelle came in third with a very funny quick joke; "What's the difference between pink and purple? The grip!" Thanks to all who served as judges. They took their responsibilities seriously and were faced with a challenging decision.

Rebecca and I would like to thank you all for making the last nine years the best of our lives. The generous love of our Tiki Central friends has been the sustaining fire of our success!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-14 11:42 am   Permalink

Thanks Dave and Rebecca of Purple Orchid for the great time last night. Congratulations on the first 9 years, and may you have MANY MANY MORE TO COME. Thanks for the dart board GROG win in the Karajoke contest. GROG love the GINGER BIMBO GROG drank last night. That was MUY TASTY. Thanks Murph for driving, and thanks to all the TCers there who cheer for GROG in the Karajoke contest, (even though GROG screw up the first joke.)

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2010-03-14 11:43 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 3:29 pm   Permalink

Good times at the Purple Orchid.
I picked up two mugs and I need to go back when they restock the purple logo mugs.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-14 8:52 pm   Permalink

Good Times!
First time at the Purple Orchid and had a fun evening, thanks everyone.

Texas Lucy's BBQ was catchin' up with me today though.

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 11:01 pm   Permalink

Dang! So bummed we missed out on this event, but we were in Sand Diego this weekend.

Congrats Rebecca and Dave! Here's to many more tiki-filled years at Purple Orchid!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-16 02:18 am   Permalink

Dear Rebecca and Dave. Really enjoyed attending your 9th aniversary of the Purple Orchid. Me and Carm had a most excellent time. You two are the hosts with the mosts!! (not to mention all the other Tc'ers in attendance).

Good luck in the future and I'm brushing up on 10th anniversary jokes starting now! =))

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation