FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag Mondo Mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Shag Mondo Mugs
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:43 pm   Permalink

You mean the sticker was signed? I cut across my sticker with a razor blade or else I couldn't open the box. Oh well...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 10:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-22 10:22, tikichic wrote:
I received mine earlier this week but haven't had the luxury yet of opening them up.

You have time to visit TC but no time to open your new Mugs? I had mine open in seconds, to make sure they were in one piece.

My numbers dont match either. No biggie...

[ This Message was edited by: MauiTiki on 2003-05-22 22:48 ]

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 11:46 pm   Permalink

:/ shipping is so slow out here.

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 07:31 am   Permalink

I opened my mugs, drooled over them then had to repack them coz I'm moving flat next week. My flat looks normal devoid of tiki, so sad.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:32 am   Permalink

Fugging 'ell, how much did that little lot cost you to have shipped to the UK? The tax alone must be enough to take a family out for dinner!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 10:53 am   Permalink

I'm scared to do the maths, but i did get tiki farm to add a suffering bastard into the order so it added to the weight and cost.
erm.. about nintey quid for the mugs and shipping and thirty tax on top.
But since these are my first Shag mugs and its my birthday in a month it ain't that much.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 5:27 pm   Permalink

i got mine today, and they are FIERCE!!!

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 11:01 pm   Permalink

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa Rain! I wonder why yours are so wild? Mine are very mellow and are currently sitting near a lava lamp with happy grins on their faces!

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-30 9:33 pm   Permalink

Here they go....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3225421095&category=29460&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3225892761&category=29460&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3225915959&category=29460&rd=1

Looks like the going rate is $200 - $275

maybe I should sell mine... Maybe Not!

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-30 11:51 pm   Permalink

Hey, did anyione miss out on the Shag mugs? Well, here's everyone's chance. There is a set out there in the great vast nothingness known as the Bermuda Triangle of UPS ignorance. They may be addressed, correctly, to me...but hey! that never stopped UPS. Have at them if you can find them, 'cause the brain trust that is known as UPS, well they're sort of like lost, man.

"Heh, heh...heh, look there's a big "P" in our name, Heh heh. You "PEE" ess, heh."

All I can hope for is these mouthbreathing genetic mishaps do not procreate. Oh, and Scooter Peterson is guilty as the day is long...in June...above the arctic circle.

Just ranting at two things that have me pees-ed.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 09:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-30 21:33, MauiTiki wrote:
Looks like the going rate is $200 - $275

How much do you think I can get for mine?

Midnite, I hate to break it to ya (pun intended) but I have a strange feeling your Shag mugs look very much like mine now.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-01 10:11 pm   Permalink

OK PP. Was it you that broke my store window last night at 2 A.M.??? (trying to replace your broken green Mondo mug???) You gettin a little postal with all your broken mugs?? I've booby trapped the place now so the next one trying to break in will get a little more than a Shag Mondo mug! More like 30 nice 1/4" sharp Bamboo spears through their torsos!! God damn vandels!!! Today was my day off! Spent all day boarding it up and sucking up safty glass with a shop vac! Arggggggggg!!! Karma! Bad? Bong stopped by and it bummed his flow.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-02 9:42 pm   Permalink

Poly-Pop,

Maybe you should get all your broken mugs together, break them into tiny pieces and make a Tiki Mug Mosaic of a Tiki Mug!

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-07 1:33 pm   Permalink

I'm not saying they're huge but.........

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2003-06-07 13:33 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 10:16 am   Permalink

I'm still getting over $100 dollars for 2 mugs, I'm fairly certain that's as much as I've ever spent. I justified it to my wife, because I told her I could easily sell one and recover the cost. Wonder how she's gonna be when she finds out I traded one for even more mugs.

View Profile of jtiki Send a personal message to jtiki  Email jtiki Goto the website of jtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation