Westwood Pottery collecting
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-03 06:28 am   Permalink

Yup, Kate sez it all!

Though some might see Northwest Indian totem pole influences in this guy:

....I say he's clearly an ancestor to this pop icon :

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki 2010-04-04 00:03 ]

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-04 04:04 am   Permalink

Unmarked red pottery wall hanger...

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-04 08:16 am   Permalink

here are a few westwood inspired cups marked japan on the bottom. i've never seen these before.

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2010-04-04 08:17 am   Permalink

here are a few banks all lined up.

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2010-04-04 08:20 am   Permalink

a few lamps. the one on the left has a napco sticker on the bottom.

ron-tiki

Posted: 2010-04-04 1:45 pm   Permalink

here's a different noh mug and a different color of tiki kates mug.

and here's the bottom.

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 5:33 pm   Permalink

In checking out the extensive posting in the Hawaii Kai thread by Bifcozz I noticed two small ads for free mugs with a purchase at the restaurant. The mugs are by Westwood and appear to be coffee mugs. I thought it was interesting as this is the first time I have seen Westwood mugs associated with any restaurant. Here are the ads originally posted by Bifcozz.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-bob

Posted: 2010-05-17 1:30 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have information on this Westwood style mug? It's unmarked, but has a handle, is light weight, heavily patterned and has the same coloring as the Westwood W-2 mug. I've collected lots of the four common Westwood mugs but only one of these, and I haven't found it on Ooga Mooga. Thanks.

View Profile of tiki-bob Send a personal message to tiki-bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 06:31 am   Permalink

Saw this sell on eBay a short time ago. Intact service for four in the box with all of the pieces listed on the box. I would love to find something like this someday.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 06:49 am   Permalink

Wow, nice! Never seen the box before, interesting type face. I remember when I borrowed the set I photographed for the BOT, it came from the bass player of the Tikitones, and the transaction took place in the parking lot of the Big Foot Lodge.
Is there any way these days to determine who won it? How much did it go for?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 07:12 am   Permalink

Sven, it went for $ 213.00 not a bad price I think but way to rich for my blood these days. I don't think you can tell who the high bidder is unless you are the seller. I thought I would save the image for the thread all the same.

naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-26 10:07 am   Permalink

I didn't see this guy here so here he is for cannon purposes.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-18 6:43 pm   Permalink

Found this today
This thing is huge

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation