FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2010-03-14 8:55 pm   Permalink

Just learned that Elicia has had a stroke. She is in stable condition, but is having difficulty communicating. Please send your best wishes to her and Frank Todd for her recovery. She is at Swedish Cherry Hill Medical center in Seattle.

My best wishes to a really lovely person.

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2010-03-14 20:55 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 11:27 pm   Permalink

I was so saddened to hear of Elicia's stroke, sending alll my good mana & love her way!!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 11:31 pm   Permalink

Martin, thank you for keeping us aware of what has occurred.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Agent 86
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-03-14 11:54 pm   Permalink

My thoughts and prayers are with Elicia for a full and speedy recovery.

View Profile of Agent 86 Send a personal message to Agent 86      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 12:11 am   Permalink

I've only met and hung out with Elicia a handful of times, but she is a tremendous standout in all my memories of tiki adventures, and her presence on my Facebook friends list is simply irreplaceable--such a smart, funny, kind, dear woman, so full of enthusiasm and fun. I can be glum and tired, and an update or some great pictures from Elicia will lift my spirits right up.

I'm so sorry to hear you're ill, Elicia, but I know you'll be on your feet again soon!!

Sending you all the best wishes and good juju in the world!! and lots of woofs and meows, too.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 08:16 am   Permalink

Elicia
Sending you prayers and soft hugs and smiles as you heal and recover!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 08:25 am   Permalink

this is difficult to hear. sending lots of positive thoughts your way elicia and todd!!!

mail campaign to commence....

thanks martin for letting us know.

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 08:32 am   Permalink

Morning everyone.
Its crushing news to hear about Elicia.
For those of you who live in Seattle.. I'm organizing a care share to help out with day to day things like chores, meals, errands etc. I dont have everyones contact information, If you would like to help please get in touch with me and I should have a schedule in the next day or so.

Dawn
jahmbi@yahoo.com

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 08:53 am   Permalink

Monday morning blues...

Prayers for a full recovery are upon you Elicia. Please know that loving green energy is enveloping you - sent from afar.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 09:55 am   Permalink

This is simply terrible news. Dawn put it best- "crushing"

Elicia's husband, Frank-Todd has indicated that the stroke left her with partial aphasia, having a difficult time communicating. That in itself is a tough thing to wrap around one's mind, as anyone who knows Elicia, knows of her tremendous gift to be the social queen, bright conversationalist and a one-of-a-kind, generous & loving friend...this is a shock.

Great share care idea, Dawn. Will talk to you sooner or later today.

Please send those prayers to Frank/Todd & our Elicia, folks. They surely will need it.

-Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 10:14 am   Permalink

Hoping you make a quick and speedy recovery Elicia!
We're all thinking of you and love you! <3

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 10:19 am   Permalink

oh, jeeze, that's just awful news. she's one of my favorite TC people. take care of her dawn.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 10:22 am   Permalink

This is terrible news.

Elicia -- our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-15 11:01 am   Permalink

GROG pray Elicia have a full and speedy recovery.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 11:13 am   Permalink

How horrible. I hope recovery is quick and you are back up to 100% soon.

Best wishes to you Dogbytes!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation