FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 4:29 pm   Permalink

Gosh....hope you're feeling better soon and will be back in the swing of things soon.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-17 5:20 pm   Permalink

Oh no!

I am so sorry Elicia, get well soon.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-17 5:37 pm   Permalink

Another for a heartfelt fast recovery, dogbytes. My father has had 3-4 strokes (he jokes that no-one can keep track at this point!), and his communication - while difficult and frustrating at first - always works back to normal in relatively short time.

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-17 6:50 pm   Permalink

Dogbytes! good mana heading your way...

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-17 10:45 pm   Permalink

Sending My Best get Well soon .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-18 04:35 am   Permalink

Will be thinking of you today and sending positive vibes your way. LUVYA!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-18 07:48 am   Permalink

Hit that rehab hard so you can join us again at Lake George for Ohana!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-18 10:24 am   Permalink

Good vibes sent!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 11:45 am   Permalink

Speedy recovery Elicia. You, your husband, and pups are in our thoughts.
Cass

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-19 3:04 pm   Permalink

Just got back from visting Elicia at home. She's doing FABULOUS!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-19 3:56 pm   Permalink

Man, I had a super busy week and haven't been able to read alot of threads here on TC...So sorry to hear this.....

Elicia, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make a full recovery.

Just another reminder to cherish every moment.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-20 12:19 am   Permalink

Elicia, my thoughts are with you and I am so glad to hear you are home and recovering. Take Care.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-20 3:51 pm   Permalink

I'll bet the doggies are encouraging you to get your speaking voice back on track. I am thinking of you today and hope your recovery is going well.

Heading over to one of my friend's house as she is having our local girly cocktail club over for a night of frivolity. I will be teaching the gang how to play a card game called "Hand & Foot." Eating, Drinking, Cursing, Cheating...but you bet your sweet bootay...we will take a moment to send a cheers your way.

Hang in there girlfriend!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-22 10:10 pm   Permalink

Krikee...just watched the ridiculous Dancing With The Stars...now there is a show you should watch cause it will make you scream in disgust. Hope your speech therapy is going well. Thinking of you and wishing you well.

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:58 am   Permalink

Any updates? How's Elicia's recovery going?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation