FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Send your good wishes to Elicia (dogbytes)
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 6:54 pm   Permalink

Elicia is doing well. Small improvements every day. We are all meeting up with her and Frank-n-Todd at Bush Garden tomorow for happy hour.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 6:57 pm   Permalink

That's really great to hear!

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 07:16 am   Permalink

that's good to hear.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 07:26 am   Permalink

Got to hang out with Mr and Mrs Dogbytes and a buncha their peoples last night. Dogbytes looked great (health-wise and her as usual swell style) and was probably exhausted from all the hugging and everyone talking to her for a couple hours straight.

People are often vague with comments on someone's health when it's something major and since so many of you live far away (and probably most of us know people who have been hit by a stroke):

If you had no knowledge of what had happened you'd never notice anything unusual. And even knowing her somewhat well the only thing I noticed was a slight hesitation once before she said "Hawaii." She walks and talks and looks just like...Dogbytes. Yay!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-27 08:11 am   Permalink

I'm so glad her recovery is going well. Wonderful that she is out and about and has the energy to meet up with her Tiki followers. Thanks for the update wuffy.

HUGSHUGS Elicia...I think of you every day and send you positive vibes for good heatlh.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 9:39 pm   Permalink

Elicia, prayers and big mojo for a rapid, full recovery, from the Central Coast, the Great Lakes

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-28 7:04 pm   Permalink

Holy sh*t! I just saw this thread. So glad to hear you're doing better. All my best as always.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-28 7:57 pm   Permalink

Big wave at ya Elicia. Thinking of you always and sending positive spirits your way.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-29 10:59 am   Permalink

I'm so happy to hear that report Woofmutt. I'm glad that Elicia is feeling much better!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-29 12:06 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear of a good recovery happening your way Elicia, I'm thinking about you with all good thoughts and keep on keepin' on!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-29 12:26 pm   Permalink

Yay!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2010-03-29 8:06 pm   Permalink

i'm here! i'm getting better, slowly. language skills are getting better each time i visit Tiki Central . i hope to visit with you soon.

love
elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-03-29 11:09 pm   Permalink

Elicia! So glad you are here!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-30 05:55 am   Permalink

YEAH....she posts. So good to see you back Elicia...love the avatar in your siggy.

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 4:36 pm   Permalink

Welcome back!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation