FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Tiki Nui
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Tiki Nui
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-22 3:12 pm   Permalink

What a great idea Musrat. I have lots to do to finish my room but when done, I am going to try your suggestion. I'm sure there are others in this site that will try it as well. Mahalo for your help.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-22 5:41 pm   Permalink

my pleasure.
i've gotten many ideas for my bar build from looking through all these threads. sharing new ideas makes everyone's bars better.

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-23 5:06 pm   Permalink

Great to see the evolution. Nicely done so far.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-23 5:11 pm   Permalink

Love that sink idea!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-23 10:40 pm   Permalink

The sink idea is awesome !!!

View Profile of TikiRetardo Send a personal message to TikiRetardo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-28 10:52 pm   Permalink

I won't be able to complete the suggested sink for a couple of months but I will get to it.
Today I put away most of my mug collection and put my table back in the room.

I have had plans for over a year to put together a puffer fish and ship's wheel lamp.
I started with some galvanized steel parts to mount the ship's wheel to the ceiling.

I did alot of splicing to minimize the plug in cord to two. I have them attached to a remote control.

I purchased this drum lamp from Tiki Diablo (Danny) a couple of months ago and finally have a spot to show it off properly.

I made this puffer fish lamp from a witco inspired frame.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-28 11:05 pm   Permalink

Wow! Everything looks awesome my friend. It's a shame it wasn't ready when i was there.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
muskrat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-28 11:28 pm   Permalink

that ships wheel puffer fish lamp is awesome!!!
where do you find all these puffer fish lamps?

View Profile of muskrat Send a personal message to muskrat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-28 11:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-28 23:28, muskrat wrote:
that ships wheel puffer fish lamp is awesome!!!
where do you find all these puffer fish lamps?

Thank you Muskrat, I make them into lamps and sell them at Don the Beachcomber's International Tiki Marketplace.

TikiVato

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-29 07:48 am   Permalink

tiki Vato your place looks nice and is very inviting. Next time I go to Don's I will have to buy one of your puffer fish light fixtures. My girlfriend bought one a few weeks back and I wish I had bought one also.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-29 3:00 pm   Permalink

TikiVato,

Very, very nice!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation