FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Tiki Nui
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Tiki Nui
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-07 11:05 am   Permalink

Someone got busy with the router!

What router/bit did you find worked best?

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 8:14 pm   Permalink

Jim,
I am new to router work and a long way from where I want to be. I used a V-bit and a core box bit for my work.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 11:05 am   Permalink

wow awesome, love your boxer too!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-06-05 6:24 pm   Permalink

TV - that patio is fantastic! VERY nice job. The routing designs, the painting and the building - everything really adds up to make a great relaxing area by the pool. I know you did this back in 2012, but I'm just seeing it now and I am very impressed with the work that you do!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 12:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks Pele and Poly. Here's a couple of pictures with some of my recent finds at their new home.
My parrot from Bahooka's, My Ku gifted by HB Tiki (above window)

a pair of 1960's war clubs from Oceanic Arts.

Float purchased from Jason (Smokin Tikis) and a vintage pole lamp from thrift store.

War clubs from garage sales and Craigslist

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 09:18 am   Permalink

Your weapons collection is impressive. I'm drooling over those clubs. And the Marq stuff.

Dig the space, man. Looks homey, in a good way, of course.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-21 07:31 am   Permalink

TV it was nice meeting you at the ITMP yesterday. Your patio is great. As a fairly new router guy I'd say you router work is looking good. Your collection is amazing. I really like the way you find things to re-purpose. Keep it up.

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-21 08:58 am   Permalink

Looks like you are well prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse...
I like.

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AdOrAdam
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-23 03:49 am   Permalink

I love the first few photos - shows you what a 'normal' space can turn into with a bit of dressing!

View Profile of AdOrAdam Send a personal message to AdOrAdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-kitty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-23 06:59 am   Permalink

Amazing transformation!!!! I love the way you covered the 'fridge!
Great job!

View Profile of Tiki-kitty Send a personal message to Tiki-kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-23 8:22 pm   Permalink

Wow...you sure are clipping along. I agree-great weapon collection. I am always jealous of the carpentry all you Builder Bob's can do. GREAT JOB!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-07 11:47 pm   Permalink

I finally found a booth that I have been looking for since I started the Tiki Nui. My wife and I picked up the free booth from a restaurant that has been around for decades and was remodeling.

I will complete the backings for the booth and do some modifications to fit into my decor. I won't be able to start this project until after December 7th, I am busy getting ready for the next ITMP at Don's.

TikiVato

El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-08 05:11 am   Permalink

Nice score!!

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-08 2:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-11-07 23:47, TikiVato wrote:
I finally found a booth that I have been looking for since I started the Tiki Nui. My wife and I picked up the free booth from a restaurant that has been around for decades and was remodeling.

I will complete the backings for the booth and do some modifications to fit into my decor. I won't be able to start this project until after December 7th, I am busy getting ready for the next ITMP at Don's.

DANG!!!!!!! Very cool!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-08 5:17 pm   Permalink

I like all your new additions! That booth is SWEET. I'm so jealous that you can find stuff like that on Craig's List!!!! NJ is devoid of tiki.

This is why I need to visit CA and the ITM. Seriously!

Keep up the good work.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation