FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Tiki Nui
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Tiki Nui
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-08 7:17 pm   Permalink

Round n round ya go

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-09 12:35 am   Permalink

Supercool find little brother!might even improve your card playing skills on Friday nights. I may have to start wearing my lucky shirt again.
Congrats,

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-11 7:15 pm   Permalink

I went to downtown Los Angeles today to watch my grandson run a cross country race. After the race I went to a thrift store hoping to find a table for my new found booth. I got lucky and found this older West Coast Industries table. They have been in business for over 70 years and make quality restaurant products.

I used some Howard's furniture restorer and it cleaned up nicely. It is heavy and weighs over 50 pounds.

After putting it into the booth, I got motivated and decided to put up one side of the booth.

I didn't finish that side due to darkness but hopefully get back to it in a few days.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-12 12:45 pm   Permalink

That is a beautiful booth!

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dtel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-12 5:28 pm   Permalink

Everything looks great, nice work.

I would be happy if I could route half as good as you. After reading this thread I realize I probably need a new bit and not go as deep, the grain was moving me all over the place.

View Profile of dtel Send a personal message to dtel  Email dtel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-24 7:29 pm   Permalink

Lookin good
Any recent party pics?

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation