FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Atomic Tiki Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Atomic Tiki Lounge
TikiShopPua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-21 08:54 am   Permalink

Wow! Just absolutely beautiful, you guys. I'm speechless. I hadn't stayed on the forums because, you know, sometimes it makes me sad. But looking at your pics, and seeing all the wonderful reminders of what great supporters and friends you were of H.O.T. just makes me very, very happy. From the color of the walls, to every nuance and attention to detail. You've created a stunning, exotic wonderland that is not only classy, but really speaks to your personalities. I'm really so happy for you. I know it was a crazy transition leaving your last abode, but how fortunate that now, this is ALL YOURS, deservedly so. I can't think of two more awesome people that deserve something equally awesome more than you. Love and miss you guys!

View Profile of TikiShopPua Send a personal message to TikiShopPua  Email TikiShopPua Goto the website of TikiShopPua     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-21 10:05 am   Permalink

Thanks Pua!!!
Wish we caught you guys at Don's last night, we just need to get you over and hang out.
And yes so much of "House of Tiki" decor is part of our home now, really miss just hanging out
with you & Wes at the old store, hope to see you & Charlie soon.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-21 11:21 pm   Permalink

Looks great
Love da green

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 03:00 am   Permalink

Who said this was easy!
So a few updates and a few small detail shots.

First up, I spent the last few months doing new garden areas, A new cement driveway,Fence & new entrance way
I still need to build an arbor & gate.

Here are a few interior details....

Here I am after a long day......

Thanks for looking, Now get out! And stay off my lawn.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 03:08 am   Permalink

Here is a comparison shot of the same house a little over a year ago...

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-01 07:22 am   Permalink

Quite an amazing makeover, ATP! The lush tropical foliage really transports one to the island lattitudes. Really like your wall color, and your use of lighting is outstanding. Altogether, a nuanced visual tiki experience. Of course, you had some fine help along the way with your pal, CTIT.

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 07:40 am   Permalink

Careful, ATP! You're giving up too much info. Now I've got a house number to go with the town. You may find me snoozing in your garden come November!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 07:40 am   Permalink

The house looks great, by the way!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 1:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks you guys! Rick I think you mentioned your coming to town in a few months
maybe we will coordinate a get together around then also!

Have a great 4th everybody!

VampiressRN

Posted: 2012-07-01 4:59 pm   Permalink

That is a beautiful entry way...sure is delightfully tropical (makes me jealous). NICE JOB!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-02 01:01 am   Permalink

You know why you have to have "Doug Horne" Art in your lounge?
Because he cares so much about his craft, That he makes surprise inspections
and cleanings of everything he makes & if you don't take good care of it
He will crush you in his huge hands!

LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-02 06:49 am   Permalink

Absolutely, incredibly freakin fantastic!!!!

Love, love, love it. You are doing an amazing job!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-02 07:38 am   Permalink

I just noticed that Lori had posted so I checked to see what she had looked at. I didn't know you (ATP) had a home thread. I'm speechless. I went and looked at every page. Such a beautiful re-model. I love the colors and the rock wall. The creative lighting just sets it all off. I wish those plants grew better here. Someday we would love to stop by and ogle all that you two have accomplished. Outstanding, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-02 5:00 pm   Permalink

Looking amazing, ATP!!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-02 8:05 pm   Permalink

Ehh,
it's ok I guess.

oh, and
Get off his lawn!!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation