FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Keil's San Diego - Goslings on sale $6.99
Keil's San Diego - Goslings on sale $6.99
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-18 9:09 pm   Permalink

I stopped into the Keil's grocery store in San Carlos today and happily discovered they're having a killer sale on Gosling's: Liter bottles of Gold and 750ml bottles of the 151 Black Seal are on sale for only $6.99! There were several bottles of each left on the shelf when I left, if anyone wants to beat me to the rest. (Sorry, in my state of disbelief I forgot to check how long the sale prices will be on.)

The San Carlos store is on Jackson Drive, at the corner of Navajo.

I believe they only have one more store, on Clairmont Drive.

Cheers!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-19 01:49 am   Permalink

Wow, last time I've seen a bottle here in France, it was about 25 dollars !

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-19 09:10 am   Permalink

Cool. I hope they have the same thing at the Keil's in Clairemont, since that's a lot closer to me.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-20 11:43 am   Permalink

I got two cases at the Clairmont one, they wanted $8.99 per bottle, but I told them about the $6.99 at the other store and they agreed to give me the cases at $6.99. I didn't get the 10% case discount though, afterwards I went to the other store and they had plenty of cases, which of course gave me buyers remorse, maybe I could have gotten $6.99 minus 10% case discount . I did get 3 1.75l bottles of 80 proof Gosling's for $12.99 which is also a great price.
I use the Gosling's 151 in a lot of my recipes, and the 80 proof is a great alternative to Myers's.
Both stores told me it's a close-out and they're not getting any more afterwards.
Thanks for posting this.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-20 8:14 pm   Permalink

Cases! I may have to make another visit! I went back to the San Carlos store today and grabbed some 1.75L 80 proof also. The sale sign claimed the prices are good until late April, but good to know it is actually a close out. Thanks for the details!!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation