FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Drinks and Food Ľ Ľ Grogalizer V3.0! Mobile phone friendly!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Grogalizer V3.0! Mobile phone friendly!
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-17 08:58 am   Permalink

Anyone else having trouble accessing the Grogalizer? I'm getting this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/swankpadhost/grogalizer.com/includes/functions.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/swankpadhost/grogalizer.com/includes/functions.php(33): dbConnect() #1 /home/swankpadhost/grogalizer.com/index.php(3): include('/home/swankpadh...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/swankpadhost/grogalizer.com/includes/functions.php on line 10

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-01-17 12:56 pm   Permalink

Yeah. I hadn't been on in a couple months but checked in twice this week and saw the same message. Was gonna post here to see what's up.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2018-01-17 1:35 pm   Permalink

Ha, it's just an error on "line 10."

Have a drink, folks!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-18 04:39 am   Permalink

Well crap. Upgraded the php the other day and I had worries. I guess they were well founded. Prolly some function got deprecated again.......

"Mai-Kai: History & Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant" the book

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-18 07:40 am   Permalink

Condolences. Tech standards are always changing and The Powers That Be always assume everyone already knows. I mean, they've even deactivated the BLINK function in HTML! Can you imagine?

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo

Posted: 2018-01-18 6:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Swanky. Everything appears to be in working order again.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo

Posted: 2018-01-18 6:41 pm   Permalink

Whoops. Iím having internet problems, tooódouble post.

[ This Message was edited by: Hamo 2018-01-18 18:43 ]

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-18 6:57 pm   Permalink

Swanky's da man! Grogalizer's back up an running. I speak for a lot of folk in saying we appreciate the effort you've put into this!

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-19 05:00 am   Permalink

3-4 hours later, I got it all worked out. MySQL deprecated in php7.

We back!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-29 12:57 pm   Permalink

There was an issue with the email verification function as well. Registration is now working again.

mikehooker

Posted: 2018-02-01 7:04 pm   Permalink

Tried to leave a comment and got this error message.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2018-02-01 7:08 pm   Permalink

Mike, that means your comment sucked! Just kidding.

A few minutes ago I sent email to Swanky. I'm not getting any recipes when I hit "Go." If you're having problems too, then there may be some maintenance going on.

I was gonna try that Undead Gentleman you spoke highly of in another post....... Am just too lazy to pull out my copy of Martin's book.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker

Posted: 2018-02-01 9:30 pm   Permalink

Ace: Itís well worth the effort of pulling your book out. I promise you will not regret it.

Swanky: I didnít see Undead Gentleman in the database and Iíd like to rank it. I guess not all of SC is listed yet?

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-02 05:03 am   Permalink

Probably more MySQL commands deprecated. Thanks for showing me the error. That helps me find these things!

Not all recipes are there. If they aren't it's because it has some rather obscure ingredient. I made the choice not to grow the ingredient list o much and when an ingredient is only in 1 recipe, I just skip the recipe.

Hopefully today I'll find time to do more fixing...

Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-02 06:37 am   Permalink

Comment posting fixed...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation