FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Seeking Items for OHANA Luau at the Lake Silent Auction
Seeking Items for OHANA Luau at the Lake Silent Auction
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-05 3:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

We are seeking donations of items for the OHANA Luau at the Lake silent auction. The donations can be anything you think would sell: mugs, craft items, record albums, carvings, art, jewelry--anything and everything is welcome!

"Where is this money going?," you might wonder. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Easter Island Foundation
http://www.islandheritage.org/, for which OHANA raised $3000 last year!

Please PM me if you can help us out with any donations and we can make arrangements for shipping or, if you're in the northeast, pickup. Thank you for helping to make OHANA and our silent auction a success!

[ This Message was edited by: velveteenlounge 2010-04-05 15:12 ]

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-06 12:07 pm   Permalink

i'll drop something in the mail this weekend for ya....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 12:42 pm   Permalink

HUGE thank yous to all who have donated items or promised to donate! Your generosity is deeply appreciated. We're going to have some great items in the auction!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mo-Eye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-17 01:48 am   Permalink

I'm sending off a box of tiki goodness for you in the next couple days!

View Profile of Mo-Eye Send a personal message to Mo-Eye  Goto the website of Mo-Eye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 8:43 pm   Permalink

I can't thank the donors to the OHANA Luau at the Lake silent auction enough. We raised a lot of money for the Easter Island Foundation, thanks to your incredible generosity!

xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-28 3:11 pm   Permalink

I have to say, losing out on some of that stuff was a bummer but knowing that you help up the price for a good cause lets you walk away with a warm fuzzy feeling. Or maybe that was the rum. Either way, it was fun bidding on such awesome stuff!

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation