FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events FOM Queequeg Chapter Meet and Greet, 5-8, Amesbury, MA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
FOM Queequeg Chapter Meet and Greet, 5-8, Amesbury, MA
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 06:21 am   Permalink

That looks *awesome*!!!

Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for opening up your tiki wonderland to us!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 07:13 am   Permalink

Jon, it gets more amazing all the time!

Can't wait to see everyone! All are welcome! Please let us know if you're coming so that we know how much rum to bring!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 7:40 pm   Permalink

Do to my Hot Rod show schedule, I don't get to make it to very many gatherings, but I have nothing going on that weekend. Right now it looks like a go. I'm very much looking forward to meeting folks I've only had contact with on here & reconnecting with those of you I have met in person. Is there anything in particular I can bring or anything I can do to help? Please let me know.
Mahalo,
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 7:51 pm   Permalink

Only a few days left to wait! Can't wait to see the updates to the Island & see everyone. Oh & liquor I am looking forward to some of that as well!

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 12:49 pm   Permalink

Any contributions of food and/or drink are very welcome! I'm making sweet-and-sour chicken, plus it sounds like there will be some great desserts. Anything you'd like to bring would be just great.

Less than two weeks to go! I can't wait to see you all on May 8!

[ This Message was edited by: velveteenlounge 2010-04-29 12:54 ]

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 10:49 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to get together with everyone!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 11:03 am   Permalink

Im making teriyaki steak and pineapple skewers... and jello shots

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 2:59 pm   Permalink

I'm making a giant tub of Reverb Crash cocktails. And maybe some Blood of the Kapu Tiki.

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 4:30 pm   Permalink

Ah man.....you guys are making me Hungry AND Thirsty!!!!!

Sounds like a blast & your lair is looking AWESOME, Jon!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 2:34 pm   Permalink

WooHoo, can't wait!!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 06:24 am   Permalink

One day to go! woo hoo

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 06:27 am   Permalink

Hope to see a lot of New England Tikiphiles Tomorrow!!!

4:00 right? Can't wait!!!

velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 06:47 am   Permalink

Yes, 4:00 it is! Can't wait!

jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 5:09 pm   Permalink

Just thought Id mention my friends collectible store - right around the corner from 'EXOTIC ISLAND'- Some of you may enjoy popping in to their shop, they have a great mix of mid century stuff and it is all wicked cheap! They have a store, and never any customers - here are some pics

A lot more in there - than I took pictures of. The store is literally 1 minute away - so come a few minutes early and I'll bring you over - or we can all go over at a particular time
Just an idea! -

rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 6:31 pm   Permalink

Good to know!

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation