FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events FOM Queequeg Chapter Meet and Greet, 5-8, Amesbury, MA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
FOM Queequeg Chapter Meet and Greet, 5-8, Amesbury, MA
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 8:20 pm   Permalink

Are you trying to drain my wallet? What a great store!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-07 9:35 pm   Permalink

oh my. are those Franciscan Plates???

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 05:20 am   Permalink

Wow where is this store? Must go there! Oh & to the Island as well, can't wait to see everyone today!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 05:56 am   Permalink

Regarding directions, the Exotic Island Art Studio is on the right side of Chestnut Street, by an auto shop. If you get to the quonset hut, you've gone too far.

See you all soon!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 08:23 am   Permalink

Yes, Thats right Kelly - The Art Studio is in a large gray warehouse - I share the building with German Autsport - I am on the right side. If you arrive by GPS - it will put you about 300 yards away. Simply continue down the hill along the brick mill building and I am on your right - a steep driveway - to a large parking lot in front of the gray warehouse.
My phone is 978-792-6029, if you get lost!
See you all in a few hours!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 03:50 am   Permalink

The place looks great, the drinks were potent, and the company was a blast as always. I'm a bit worried about the curse of Kona but I should be okay.

Thanks Jon for a wonderful evening!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 3:13 pm   Permalink

Wow, thanks to Jon and all the Queequegs for putting on this terrific evening! What an amazing space - as well as great food, awesome drinks, and wonderful music and company! Thanks for opening the Exotic Island to us - you did an amazing job!

Some pics...

An overview of the space...

Captain Quad at the amazing bar...

Kristiki and Rev_Thumper about to unveil the cake...

And what a cake it was!

One of the many classic reels we were lucky enough to view...

Another shot of the place...

The Granite Tiki plays for us among the naked ladies and rescued tiki items!

We had some amazing food...

A good time was had by all! So great to see everyone again. Thanks again, Jon!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 8:20 pm   Permalink

Wow! What a great time. It was nice meeting everyone in person & Jon, thank you so much for your hospitality. Karan & I really enjoyed ourselves. The Gilligan's Island episode & the vocal stylings of The Granite Tiki were pure entertainment gold & Exotic Island's ambience is something special. I've got to learn how to play craps one of these days. I'm definitely gonna try to make it to more New England Tikiphile events. Mahalo,
Rick

PS: Give Kona a little scritch on the head for me!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation