FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Thee Swank Bastards & The Hard Riders @ The Double Down Saturday April 17th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Thee Swank Bastards & The Hard Riders @ The Double Down Saturday April 17th
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 09:47 am   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards and The Hard Riders will be playing at The Double Down Saloon on Saturday April 17th. Thee Swank Bastards will start the night off from 9:00pm - 11:00pm. I believe The Hard Riders will follow them at 11:00pm. Here is a list of the other bands for the night: Punk as a Doornail, Scurvy Shyster Bastards, Donkey Punch and Greed.

We hope to see some of you there cause it should be freakin fun. If you needed an excuse to go to Vegas well here it is!! Ha HA I am also planning on some quality time at Frankies that weekend too!!

Double Down Saloon 4640 PARADISE RD. LAS VEGAS, NV 89169 702-791-5775

http://www.doubledownsaloon.com

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2010-04-07 09:48 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 10:05 pm   Permalink

If I could, you know I would be there man,
have a great show,
and Ride Hard!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-10 5:43 pm   Permalink

Hey! I'll be in town for work (Drag Races at the Speedway).

I haven't been to the DD since the Huntington Cads played there in the mid 90's...Or, Maybe a Neptunas show?

I'll try to make it!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-12 3:32 pm   Permalink

That makes two from "Bay City". Samo represent !!

Looking forward to this Sat, Spermy. I can't think of a more appropriate venue for the Punk Rock sounds of the Hard Riders than the DD.

I'll be hanging south of the Sahara Ave borderline this trip so no Frankie's for me. I'll be getting my drink on at the Dispensary Lounge.

See ya !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 3:52 pm   Permalink

I am super stoked that you guys can make it!!! Anybody interested in meeting Laura and I at Frankies?? We will be there at some point on Friday night. PM me if you want my cell #

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 9:38 pm   Permalink

My friends and I probably won't be getting in until late on Friday. I think the plan is to then enjoy $3 micro-brews at Ellis Island. I'll give you a call on Saturday to see what you're up to and to confirm the show schedule.

Will there be any TC LV locals at the show? (Mr. Smiley ??)

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-14 12:27 am   Permalink

Just found out I've got the night off. I will try to get some babysitter coverage and make it to the DD. But I think Frankies should be a great launching point. The bands don't come on until late. I'm not familiar with the bands but if they are on TC they should be cool. btw I thought the microbrews were a dollar at Ellis Island.

[ This Message was edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2010-04-14 00:29 ]

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-14 09:37 am   Permalink

Quote:
On 2010-04-14 00:27, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
I will try to get some babysitter coverage and make it to the DD...

Cool. Wear an Aloha shirt (preferably one with Tikis) so we can spot you out. I'm not sure however if the Swank Bastards also draw a "Hawaiian Tourist" crowd. What other handle do you go by? Sorry but it might be awkward to go up to someone and ask "Are you Trailerpark?".

Quote:
....btw I thought the microbrews were a dollar at Ellis Island.

You might be right there. I hope you're right.

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-14 8:16 pm   Permalink

lol Almost as bad as asking people, "are you Mr. Smiley?" But I think there may be a lot of 'trailerpark boys' at the DD. Got the babysitter, now seeking a designated driver but I can pace myself if I can't find a driver. I'll wear an aloha shirt, most people call me Wade. The DD website shows Thee Swank Bastards playing early at 9.

[ This Message was edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2010-04-14 20:22 ]

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 5:21 pm   Permalink

Thee SWank bastards will play att 930 till 11ish and the hard riders will be on next.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 5:37 pm   Permalink

Oh and if you are going to be out Friday write me for my number and we can all meet mr. whale

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 7:13 pm   Permalink

We're counting the minutes til Saturday night.

Can't wait.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 10:08 pm   Permalink

RIDE HARD!!!

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 11:31 am   Permalink

I can't wait. I'm driving, so no zombies for me, or Ass Juice (if you've been to the DD you know what I mean).

Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-04-16 2:27 pm   Permalink

This is gonna be a great show. I wish I could be there.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation