FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Francisco Tiki Crawl 10?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
San Francisco Tiki Crawl 10?
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 1:45 pm   Permalink

Tiki Crawl 10 will definitely be after Tiki Oasis. Well after. I need to touch bases with some folks to confirm some details before I can make an official announcement, but I should be making that announcement soon, hopefully some time next week. Stay tuned!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-03 10:31 pm   Permalink

I'm in too. I don't care if I'm having a baby. Fetal alcohol syndrome be damned. I'm going... Oh, wait, I'm a dude and last time I checked dudes can't get pregnant. Well, I'm still going.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 11:30 pm   Permalink

Any news on this event? I'm gonna be up there all of August and need something to do!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-23 6:02 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to enjoy another Nor Cal tiki event and get to know more of the "local" ohana!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-30 03:05 am   Permalink

Ahhhh. At last. Milly and I are in. See you all there.

[ This Message was edited by: metikiman1705 2010-08-06 13:20 ]

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-30 2:59 pm   Permalink

When, when, when, when, when?

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 9:21 pm   Permalink

Mai Tai, what're the dates? Inquiring minds need to plan.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-08-31 11:22 pm   Permalink

I talked to Mai Tai at Oasis and the plan is to have it open after Trader Vics Emeryville opens. I would say the money is on the event happening sometime in October. Trader Vic's Emeryville is due to open late September.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-03 12:49 am   Permalink

Just like Mr. Smiley said, I am waiting for Trader Vic's Emeryville to reopen. I have been making phone calls all week to various parties involved, including the good folks at Trader Vic's corporate offices - as of right now they still don't have an official open date for the Emeryville location. Due to various factors, like giving them time to pass all inspections, etc, plus trying to coordinate with other folks, it looks like the Tiki Crawl will fall somewhere in the range between late October and Mid November, and most likely either the first or second weekend of November. I wish I could give more information than that, but that's all I have to work with right now. More details will soon follow as new information unfolds. Stay tuned!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-03 07:56 am   Permalink

Mai Tai,
That's great news. Early November will be perfect for me as TikiBob will likely be out here. Looking forward to some good times.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-04 11:03 am   Permalink

If it ends up being in November that totally works. It seems like the next 2 months there is a lot going on...nice to have something to look forward to before the ulcer of the holiday season takes over

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop Bill!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-16 1:50 pm   Permalink

Trader Vics opens in 11 more days!

They have a count down clock.
(We'll see)

Website

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-16 9:49 pm   Permalink

The countdown clock may not be accurate. They ran into permit and inspection issues that created a further delay. It's getting close though.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amybean

Posted: 2010-09-20 11:58 am   Permalink

I want to go! Will everyone wear a mask? How will I recognize any of you?

View Profile of amybean Send a personal message to amybean  Email amybean Goto the website of amybean     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-14 2:58 pm   Permalink

Sorry if I hijack this thread:
Just getting antsy for the crawl.

Here is a great song/video, sang by a great singer, about a great city,
AND with Hula Dancers!!!

Tony Bennett - I left my heart in San Francisco

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation