FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Vamp'sHouse-Kitchen Question & OutOfAfricaMstrBth-EquestrianPwdrRm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Vamp'sHouse-Kitchen Question & OutOfAfricaMstrBth-EquestrianPwdrRm
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-08-01 8:43 pm   Permalink

I have changed a few things since I last posted but still under construction everywhere. In the "Out Of Africa" bathroom, I had my whirlpool tub replaced with a walk-in tub which is much easier for me to use. Haven't done anything in the kitchen, I have just given it up to my Mother for now (she is a chronic bacon fryer and doesn't use a lid or the overhead vent). Sometimes ya just can't sweat the small stuff.

My garage is in need of lots of work, but I am making my single garage side into a music room. I have a 50's Vibraphone, a matching Conga & Bongo set, a Fender Strat (decorated by David Lozeau), a fancy schmancy Casio Keyboard, and various other items.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2015-08-01 21:02 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-07 6:19 pm   Permalink

Moving along with the garage. I was going to have a curtain separating it from the other part of the garage but I have storage sheds on the other side and it is rather tight, so will see what happens over time. The rug is down and some storage stands and the electric fireplace. Need to do some more work before I get any pictures.

At some time in the future I will be doing some decorating in the guest bedroom. I have moved a different way with the Tapa I was going to place on the lounge ceiling and put it on the ceiling or wall in the guest room. I just bought a quilt that will be a good match and have a couple of matching MCM lamps too.

Can't get the file to post so here is the link of the quilt.
https://www.thecompanystore.com/zanzibar-patchwork-quilt/c2v2-ps-r16.html#q=quilts&lang=en_US&start=1

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation