FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Craigslist Wonders
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
Craigslist Wonders
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-20 6:40 pm   Permalink

I was wondering what MacShadee was as well. Then I realized it will be the person who responds to this ad.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DavidJones

Posted: 2014-08-21 4:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-13 20:56, Matt Reese wrote:
I had to post this. it was in the free section

I don't think I'll make it there in time so I'm sending the neighbor's kid.

What kind of superhero is that? WTF

View Profile of DavidJones Send a personal message to DavidJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-25 02:00 am   Permalink

I believe that must be the aforementioned MacShadee.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-09-29 10:07 pm   Permalink

Original, Signed Vintage Nude Painting. Beautiful. - $100

Fantastic, signed Original Nude. I believe medium is oil on canvas.

Artist is A. Sidori or Sidoni.

Call or text preferred.

Will measure and update this evening. Approximately 3 feet tall, 1 1/2 feet wide.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-28 6:26 pm   Permalink

This one's a bit of a cheat as it was my posting which I decided to have some fun with. I did get rid of the mirror...By accidentally smashing it into several dozen deadly shards. I'm brilliant like that.

Large Mirror Piece, Possibly Portal Into Mysterious Realm (Southwest Seattle)

Large piece of mirror with small piece broken off in corner. Could be used for mosaic project or the clever person could frame it in a manner so as to cover the broken area.

Measures 5 feet tall, 2 feet wide...

This mirror might possibly be a portal to a mysterious realm as objects viewed in it appear to be different than they look in real life. In particular a printed image held up to the mirror will have all of its letters reversed. Very weird. (See photo of this strange phenomenon.)

I know little of the mirror as it was in my house when I moved in so if it is a portal into a mysterious realm (which based on books I've read and movies I've seen seems a possibility) I have no knowledge how to access this realm. However doing so might require dealing with dark and evil arts which I do know are best left alone...Unless you're already evil. Then you'd probably know what you're doing.

But keep in mind this mirror could be used as a mirror which will probably leave your mind and soul intact and will not bring destruction to our world.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2016-04-29 12:50 pm   Permalink

I'm pretty sure smashing it was a mistake...

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-30 5:17 pm   Permalink

Yeah....get back to us in another 7 years

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-05-19 1:31 pm   Permalink

Anyone know the deal with this "Witco" world map?

They claim "The previous owner took it upon themselves to replace the fabric backing behind the globe with cork panels."

I don't know, who the hell does that? Plus the continents are completed different shapes than all the real Witco examples and it doesn't look like the correct breed of wood or carving style either. Some other subtle differences as well.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/fuo/5594398689.html

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-05-23 6:47 pm   Permalink

Well I never noticed it before, but Australia looks like a cow.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation