FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events FREE Santa Cruz surf show May 8
FREE Santa Cruz surf show May 8
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-03 10:21 am   Permalink

Hey all you Reverberators in the Monterey Bay. We got a night of free surf music rumblin' our way on May 8th with: The Submersians, The Lava Rats and The Tube Sharks. The show starts at 9:00 and will be at the Mediterranean club in Aptos. Here is the flyer:

See you there!

Chongolio

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2003-05-03 10:22 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 4:13 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thumper
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-06 02:36 am   Permalink

Santa Cruz!
MY OLD HANGOUT!
OMG SO FUCKING COOL!
WISH I WAS THERE MAN!
MBAY!
T

View Profile of thumper Send a personal message to thumper  Email thumper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamzeno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-06 11:26 pm   Permalink

I'll see you there Chongolio!
Great work on the flyer, by the way.

View Profile of bamzeno Send a personal message to bamzeno  Email bamzeno Goto the website of bamzeno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 09:47 am   Permalink

Thumpers, Tikifreaks, gearheads, knuckledraggers,hodads, greasers, loggers, valleys, kooks, tourists, locals, eastsiders, westsiders, You all welcome to c'mon over and support your local surf bands!
Hey Bamzeno, lets hook up for drinks before the show. We can lounge at my cradle or we can sit in front of the Zen Tradin' post with our tiki mugs in a brown bag.

Chongolio

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation