FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mini-chop this Saturday, May 1st, in Lemon Grove
Mini-chop this Saturday, May 1st, in Lemon Grove
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 9:49 pm   Permalink

Someone want to host a chop in SD soon? If not, my place is available. Someone do SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!

Update!!!

Bill, (4WDtiki) is heading down to get some sticks from my pile and I was thinking that we may as well chop, too!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-04-29 00:21 ]

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 05:04 am   Permalink

Agreed.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-22 05:47 am   Permalink

I'm always up for a Chop - I acctually ENJOY hanging out with you guys
I work every other weekend so we'll have to see when the Chop date falls

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 09:01 am   Permalink

Ok, Mike. What weekend are you free? Let's pick a date and then Bill and I can ro-sham-bo for north or east county. If we do it here, no one needs a log. It's like going to the pumpkin patch with your kindergarten class.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-22 8:00 pm   Permalink

Sorry Bill, I missed your reply. I'll check my work schedule and get back to you

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 10:38 pm   Permalink

Cool. This weekend is too soon to organize but next weekend or the weekend of the 8th will do. Whatever your schedule, man. I want you to be able to make it. I have a craft table and chairs to set up, too. I didn't prepare last time and Eric the Red almost sat in a filthy, wet chair. The bar is all set up on the deck, craft table in the garage, lots of logs and power tools galore. Just need carvers and munchies!! I'm having some people over to carve tomorrow as well, so if anyone is in the Grove or wants to be, just PM me for the addy.

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 12:25 am   Permalink

BUMP!!!

Ok, mini-chop this Saturday, May 1st. Anyone want to come, please do. I've got coals, a WELL seasoned smoker/BBQ, crafting space, tiki bar, and PLENTY of logs to go around. PM or call me for the addy. 619-207-2210.

Bring meat, veggies, and tools!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation