FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Hula Girls, opening for Ron Emory (TSOL) this FRIDAY (new 'hula girls' dancer announced w/ pic!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
The Hula Girls, opening for Ron Emory (TSOL) this FRIDAY (new 'hula girls' dancer announced w/ pic!)
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:55 am   Permalink

The show has moved to the Sunset Beach location of the Blue Cafe. It's right at the corner of Warner & PCH. Come to the show, swing by Don the Beachcomers for a rum barrel afterwards...!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 3:04 pm   Permalink

Even better!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:54 pm   Permalink

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 11:04 am   Permalink

I am going to try my best to be there!! If I don't get any work on that day I will be there!!! Sounds like a great gig!! I am a big fan of Variety when it comes to music!! I wish there were more shows with different musical genres. Besides I haven't seen The Hula Girls in a while!!! Great Job Dudes!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 01:41 am   Permalink

This just in... Jonny "2 Bags" Wickersham, from Social Distortion, will be playing in Ron Emory's band....

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 10:25 pm   Permalink

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 09:39 am   Permalink

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be there for this.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 1:04 pm   Permalink

Killer Jeff!

Here's a quick video put together by Hurley. It's my buddy, Davey, interviewing Ron Emory about the album that he's releasing at the show on Friday.
http://www.hurley.com/index.cfm
Click the surfer to go to our 'site' then scroll down to the Ron Emory interview as seen in the image below.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-05 08:58 am   Permalink

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-05 9:55 pm   Permalink

it's gone missin... (das video)

p.s. will see you there. this time we have tics in hand!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-05 11:00 pm   Permalink

Awesome, Ben! That video should be on the Hurley website somewhere... Try looking in the 'music' section...

By the way.... The Hula Girls would like to welcome our newest 'hula girl' to join us on stage at The Blue Cafe, THIS Friday night! Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Elizabeth! Come see her shimmy and shake on Friday!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-06 11:07 pm   Permalink

Friday Nights all right for fighting?
ok so I'm a day off.

who's gonna help me start a pit for Hula Girls?

who's up for Dons after?
its just up PCH 1 mile or so.

Jeff(btd)

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 1:45 pm   Permalink

TONIGHT!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 01:53 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who came out to the show tonight! What a blast! And what a turn out!! Joe Escalante was there, Dexter from the Offspring, Johnny Ray from the Knitters, Duane Peters, Mike Roach and Jack Grissom from TSOL. Albeit, not there to see The Hula Girls, but they ended up seeing us anyway. Good times. Thanks again, and goodnight!

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 08:27 am   Permalink

Jeff Ho was there!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation