FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Hula Girls, opening for Ron Emory (TSOL) this FRIDAY (new 'hula girls' dancer announced w/ pic!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Hula Girls, opening for Ron Emory (TSOL) this FRIDAY (new 'hula girls' dancer announced w/ pic!)
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 09:08 am   Permalink

Great show last night, guys. The Hula Girls rocked it!

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 09:44 am   Permalink

I like Punk, but am not a huge follower of the scene.
I am bummed I missed the show(wasn't feelin well last night)
but had I gone I could have stood next to those guys and not even known who they were.

Jeff(btd)

Quote:

On 2010-05-08 01:53, Luckydesigns wrote:
Thanks to everyone who came out to the show tonight! What a blast! And what a turn out!! Joe Escalante was there, Dexter from the Offspring, Johnny Ray from the Knitters, Duane Peters, Mike Roach and Jack Grissom from TSOL. Albeit, not there to see The Hula Girls, but they ended up seeing us anyway. Good times. Thanks again, and goodnight!

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs Bamboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 7:48 pm   Permalink

On 2010-05-08 01:53, Luckydesigns wrote:
Thanks to everyone who came out to the show tonight! What a blast! And what a turn out!! Joe Escalante was there, Dexter from the Offspring, Johnny Ray from the Knitters, Duane Peters, Mike Roach and Jack Grissom from TSOL. Albeit, not there to see The Hula Girls, but they ended up seeing us anyway. Good times. Thanks again, and goodnight!

Wow! Grissom and Grisham were there! A few more old salts were hanging back in our corner that you guys probably didn't even know/recognize. Classic. Good show.

I heart Spike.

View Profile of Mrs Bamboo Send a personal message to Mrs Bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 8:17 pm   Permalink

Damn I got my wires crossed and missed this, I am sure this was an epic event .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation