FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
I Am Tired Of...
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:10 am   Permalink

Stainless steel appliances.

I don't dislike them, but in the kitchen they're definitely the Harvest Gold of this era.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:12 am   Permalink

New t-shirts made to look old.

Just buy a friggin new t-shirt that looks new and wear it a lot. Jeez.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:14 am   Permalink

Flat screen TVs hung over a fireplace.

This will be one of those things that will be laughed at in the future. "You hung the TV over the fireplace? Did you think it was art? Was technology new and exciting to you so you wanted to show it off? Did you enjoy watching TV with your head tilted back for several hours straight?"

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:18 am   Permalink

News and talk shows telling us we can follow them on Twitter or be their friends on Facebook.

We know. We have computers. Also, you're really not as important in our lives as you think you are. And you don't have to tell us we can follow you on Twitter at the end of every friggin show. Once a week is fine. Never is even better.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:21 am   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 10:39 am   Permalink

the neighbors who honk their horn in the driveway every morning at 6:30 am to get their kids out of the house and off to school.

Dude! You just walked out of the same house as the kids, why the F&%$# are you honking your horn? Just grab the kids and ALL of you go out to the car together.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:04 am   Permalink

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-28 11:04, TikiG wrote:

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:26 am   Permalink

crap like AVATAR or any PIXAR film for that matter ....what happened to live action family films like " the computer wore tennis shoes" or " the strongest man in the world" and before you say that was a long time ago have another sip out of your peanut mug ! lol
just tired of that look how "street" the pin faced alien with the pointy ears and the talking jack ass is ...dig?
Tired of what people call entertainment today, lady goo goo and the whole bunch can all go strait to the bottom of a frozen cravass lol
whew...

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:35 am   Permalink

Reality TV - well, pretty much all TV

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-28 11:35, MadDogMike wrote:
Reality TV - well, pretty much all TV

DEFINATELY! There's NOTHING real about them and they make me uncomfotable - it's like looking into the house of some poor slob who doesn't have the dignity to keep her dirty laundry where it belongs - in the dirty clothes basket! As for shows like American Idol - yikes! I would rather the performer came up through the ranks the old fashioned way - working the clubs, living in their vans and FINALLY making it, or not, on their ability, not because someone who THINKS THEY are talented deemed it so!

Kudos to the person who is sick of that bimbo Kate "Oops-I-overbred-with-my-pinhead-husband-jon-and-now-I'm-a-washedout-hasbeen-looking-for-attention" can't remember her last name...does she have one?

Personally, I'm tired of Dodge Ram commercials that encourage people to drive irresponsibly and selfishly (please see latest Ram ad "...iron fist in a velvet glove..."

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 12:28 pm   Permalink

I AM TIRED OF THIS GUY...
WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS
TRYING TO IMITATE THE MAN OF STEEL?
SHEESH!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 12:29 pm   Permalink

CHEMTRAILS TOO!
put me on the list fer that!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 1:07 pm   Permalink

Evil cute things. A teddy bear with a knife, a little girl with a noose, a kitten smoking a cigar, et cetera.

Yes, congratulations cool artist/hipster lifestyle goods manufacturer, you figured out the equation...

innocent/cute thing + dangerous item/bad behavior = edgy humorous effect

We laughed, we smirked, and we're rolling our eyes.

But wait, just one more...Look! This cotton candy is made of razor blades! Ha-ha! Have a bite!

Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 4:07 pm   Permalink

misspelling.

bad grammar.

people who are overly bothered by same.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation