FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 )
I Am Tired Of...
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 7:45 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of saving cereal boxtops, yogurt lids, and used condoms so that companies will give money to my favorite school or charity. Why don't they just cough up the cash without making us jump through all those hoops?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 9:41 pm   Permalink

My thoughts exactly. Or the money collecting at check outs. The money gets donated in the name of the company that collected it. Yes, they do facilitate the collection. But Safeway could just cough up the cash itself instead of doing the make-you-fell-guilty shakedown.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 11:44 pm   Permalink

Speaking of which, there is hardly a shopping centre... or even worse still, my favourite liquor store,
that doesn't have some arsehole at the entrance rattling a tin in your face, nowadays.

The thing that shits me the most though, is the fact that they are mostly European backpackers doing the
soliciting... and worse still, they're being PAID to do it.

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation