FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
I Am Tired Of...
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 08:57 am   Permalink

So kind of like a face-palm, but with a nap too?
Nice!
Maybe I should join,

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 10:50 am   Permalink

I have noticed that the COST of celebrations has far exceeded the VALUE of those celebrations..."

Zactly. When we got married we spent about $700 on the place, $500 on the food, and then went to Maui for less than $1000. We handed out disposable cameras to everybody and told them to shoot all the pics they wanted, instead of getting an official photographer. We have the best wedding photos of us & guests I've ever seen. My mother-in-law catered for the cost of the food. We actually had money LEFT OVER from our original budget!

I asked a wedding photographer about their rates recently and they were more than our entire wedding and honeymoon put together, because they shoot pics/video/and put together a DVD & a printed book with options of multiple copies for your family! Weddings are $10,000 to $20,000 and up. Maybe it's time to charge admission...

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-25 9:03 pm   Permalink

While I'm wound up, let me tell you I'm tired of Children's Hospitals panhandling for cash! I work in a rural hospital, we take care of 95% of the children in our town. But the WalMart across the street collects money for the Children's Hospital 120 miles away. Why do they need donations? They don't give free care, they bill insurance just like we do. If you want to give money, give it locally. Just because "it's for the kids" makes it OK? Would it be OK to collect money for the Los Angeles City School District at WalMart in the city of Fontana? It would be "for the kids". Harumph!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-11 8:43 pm   Permalink

Tired of the person who goes to every post on TC that can have a 666 number and
hits on that thread until it gets to 666.
Hope that one day they get to tag 666 on the walls of a very hot place for the rest of
eternity.

Look at me I am into Satan, so cool.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-12 12:31 am   Permalink

I thought Hell was following me around here!

And while I am here I am tired of all those thin skinned, special needs, give me a freaking
award for everything I do because I am special, Criticism is bad, Pussies who shit their pants
every time someone disagrees with them!!!

Grow a pair & enter the adult world, brutal ain't it!
and I don't like Puppies......I love them....for a late night snack........of Ice Cream and playing with Puppies...yea....

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-12 04:17 am   Permalink

Glitter hater.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-12 4:06 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-12 7:45 pm   Permalink

But are you a Gary Glitter Hater?

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-12 9:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-12 00:31, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
I thought Hell was following me around here!

And while I am here I am tired of all those thin skinned, special needs, give me a freaking
award for everything I do because I am special, Criticism is bad, Pussies who shit their pants
every time someone disagrees with them!!!

Grow a pair & enter the adult world, brutal ain't it!
and I don't like Puppies......I love them....for a late night snack........of Ice Cream and playing with Puppies...yea....

Just remember when you point a finger you always have three pointing back at you .

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2013-07-16 10:08 am   Permalink

I'm tired of "tiki art" that's really only street graffiti.

It ain't tiki, and it ain't art. Get yer Jesse Pinkman asses into anatomy class and learn how to draw from those who know how.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-07 12:05 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of stupid phrases in commercials; auto "lease prices too low to mention!" What the hell does that mean exactly? Are they so low it's illegal to advertise them? Is it such a great deal that you will be flooded with buyers and it will create a safety hazard? Are you worried that your competitors will hear those prices and beat them.

While I'm ranting about car marketing, I saw a good one yesterday. A Lincoln in the Ford dealership had a BIG RED SALE sticker on it, marked down from $45,000 to $44,000. That's a 2% discount - how embarrassing! Can you imagine if JC Pennys advertised a 2% off sale? They would get laughed out of the mall! Michael's crafts has a 40% off any single item coupon in the paper every Sunday. When I see a dealership do that, then I'll be impressed

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-24 08:28 am   Permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCO56iyBXtU

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-24 09:33 am   Permalink

Before GROG click on youtube link above, just what is the subject of said link or will it be a total waste of GROG' time to click on it?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-24 10:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-24 09:33, GROG wrote:
Before GROG click on youtube link above, just what is the subject of said link or will it be a total waste of GROG' time to click on it?

Probably total waste of Grog time. After all Lucas post it.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-24 11:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-24 09:33, GROG wrote:

Giant Australian spiders that are harmless (non-venomous) but cause accidents by jumping or falling on unsuspecting drivers.

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation