FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
I Am Tired Of...
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-16 10:38 pm   Permalink

Fucking newbies!

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-17 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-16 22:38, swizzle wrote:
Fucking newbies!

Well then, STOP fucking them.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-17 5:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-01-17 07:22, TIKI DAVID wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-16 22:38, swizzle wrote:
Fucking newbies!

Well then, STOP fucking them.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-29 03:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-12 00:31, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
I thought Hell was following me around here!

And while I am here I am tired of all those thin skinned, special needs, give me a freaking
award for everything I do because I am special, Criticism is bad, Pussies who shit their pants
every time someone disagrees with them!!!

Grow a pair & enter the adult world, brutal ain't it!
and I don't like Puppies......I love them....for a late night snack........of Ice Cream and playing with Puppies...yea....

Bringing this back up because of recent whininess.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-06 4:35 pm   Permalink

Box Jellyfish.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_Cl_54Qh8

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-06 9:23 pm   Permalink

PAIN....I am tired of PAIN!!!

I am not happy and I know I shouldn't complain about personal things...I am not one of those victim type people...but maybe bitching will help reduce my mediocre plight. Please be aware that I always compare my ridiculous health complaints to the horrors of our American soldiers fighting for freedom, the child who has lived a life fighting cancer and has never had a normal fun day in their life, the cold matted starving homeless dog cowered behind a dumpster, or any fellow human-being struggling with handicaps.

This year I will turn 60...that in itself is scary...LOL. I just missed a last visit to Trader Dicks in Reno and it will soon be gone. I was sooooo planning on linking up with my best friend and heading down to LA to crawl the Tiki Bars and go to the ITMP...that was going to be my vacation for 2014...well it ain't gonna happen...boo hoo hoo!!!

I'm sure some of you can identify, I am too fond of bad foods and have too much poundage on board...a struggle I tackle every once in a while. Thought it would be a dream to get to a decent weight and have surgery on all the bulging discs in my back...still hoping to do that. Being heavy puts a lot of wear and tear on the joints so of course arthritis is my friend. Have had left hip pain for over 2 years and little limp due to my bad back and sciatica. Around Thanksgiving my left hip really started to bother me. Over a couple of weeks it was excruciating to walk so I drug myself to the doctor. Diagnosed with bursitis, so trying to treat that medically with anti-inflammatories and working at home from my recliner. Things did not improve in December, by early January I went back to my primary who now ordered xrays and referred me to Orthopedics, by this time I am in such pain I am having to use a walker. End of January I go to the Orthopedic Surgeon and he tells me my left hip is shot, no cartilage, bone on bone, it's not going to get better, need to loose some weight and he will replace my hip. I don't take pain medication as I can't be a zombie and as a nurse I know how chronic pain patients can become addicts. Can't comfortably sleep at night, I spend most of the night drifting in an out of sleep in my recliner. My fabulous Tempurpedic bed is not my friend any more and I soooo long to have some decent sleep. I am enrolled in a weight loss class next week, have tried everything in the past so it is never the program...it is the user that fails. Trying so hard to stay positive but it is getting hard.

Anyway, I write all of this as I am fed up with this pain, lack of sleep and moderately pissed that I will not be able to take my Tiki vacation this year. I know I shouldn't be complaining as there are so many other people in the world that have bigger struggles...but DAMNDAMNDAMN

That is all!!! I don't require sympathy, just needed to rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled life irritations.

EDIT-Swizzle quit fuckin' the newbies, you might pick up something!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2014-02-06 21:24 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-06 9:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-06 21:23, VampiressRN wrote:
PAIN....I am tired of PAIN!!!

I am not happy and I know I shouldn't complain about personal things...I am not one of those victim type people...but maybe bitching will help reduce my mediocre plight. Please be aware that I always compare my ridiculous health complaints to the horrors of our American soldiers fighting for freedom, the child who has lived a life fighting cancer and has never had a normal fun day in their life, the cold matted starving homeless dog cowered behind a dumpster, or any fellow human-being struggling with handicaps.

This year I will turn 60...that in itself is scary...LOL. I just missed a last visit to Trader Dicks in Reno and it will soon be gone. I was sooooo planning on linking up with my best friend and heading down to LA to crawl the Tiki Bars and go to the ITMP...that was going to be my vacation for 2014...well it ain't gonna happen...boo hoo hoo!!!

I'm sure some of you can identify, I am too fond of bad foods and have too much poundage on board...a struggle I tackle every once in a while. Thought it would be a dream to get to a decent weight and have surgery on all the bulging discs in my back...still hoping to do that. Being heavy puts a lot of wear and tear on the joints so of course arthritis is my friend. Have had left hip pain for over 2 years and little limp due to my bad back and sciatica. Around Thanksgiving my left hip really started to bother me. Over a couple of weeks it was excruciating to walk so I drug myself to the doctor. Diagnosed with bursitis, so trying to treat that medically with anti-inflammatories and working at home from my recliner. Things did not improve in December, by early January I went back to my primary who now ordered xrays and referred me to Orthopedics, by this time I am in such pain I am having to use a walker. End of January I go to the Orthopedic Surgeon and he tells me my left hip is shot, no cartilage, bone on bone, it's not going to get better, need to loose some weight and he will replace my hip. I don't take pain medication as I can't be a zombie and as a nurse I know how chronic pain patients can become addicts. Can't comfortably sleep at night, I spend most of the night drifting in an out of sleep in my recliner. My fabulous Tempurpedic bed is not my friend any more and I soooo long to have some decent sleep. I am enrolled in a weight loss class next week, have tried everything in the past so it is never the program...it is the user that fails. Trying so hard to stay positive but it is getting hard.

Anyway, I write all of this as I am fed up with this pain, lack of sleep and moderately pissed that I will not be able to take my Tiki vacation this year. I know I shouldn't be complaining as there are so many other people in the world that have bigger struggles...but DAMNDAMNDAMN

That is all!!! I don't require sympathy, just needed to rant. I now return you to your regularly scheduled life irritations.

EDIT-Swizzle quit fuckin' the newbies, you might pick up something!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2014-02-06 21:24 ]

I completely understand where you are coming from. I was injured almost two years ago and have had chronic back and hip pain since. Nobody can understand until they have experienced it. The pain just wears on you. Sending good thoughts your way. Take care and keep your head up.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-07 12:07 pm   Permalink

Take the pain meds.
When I take them I find I do more and that helps you lose weight, I lost weight.
AND after you work out, if you are going to work out, these will help you feel better
after and get sleep at night.
And I never was big on drugs or pot.
But then people are more jacked up about cigarettes then they are about pot.(I don't smoke)

Sounds like you are a zombie now.
Might as well be a pain free zombie that can at least do a few things.

I am in the same boat as you.
When I f$%^ up my knee I got less active and put on weight.
The bad news is it is now totally ok to discriminate against fat people.
Good Luck!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-07 1:13 pm   Permalink

At your request I won't pass on any sympathy. And I haven't had to live with that kind of pain so I can't even empathize or offer advice. But I just want you to know I hear you Marlene and I care

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-07 1:16 pm   Permalink

Vamp, you are one of my favorite posters here. Please get well soon!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-07 8:52 pm   Permalink

Thank you everyone, you are all too kind. Bring on the heroine!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-08 10:23 am   Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUX9k0npgA

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-08 10:31 am   Permalink

Fluff.
Tons and tons of non tiki BS fluff.
When ya got a guy that does a how to on Tiki central and it gets less feedback
than a non tiki vacation that's posted in a section about makin tiki.
Tc is starting to get lame.

Not saying that it needs to be 100% tiki 100% of the time.
Man keep the Bs in Bilge.

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-08 12:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-08 10:31, tikiskip wrote:
Fluff.
Tons and tons of non tiki BS fluff.
When ya got a guy that does a how to on Tiki central and it gets less feedback
than a non tiki vacation that's posted in a section about makin tiki.
Tc is starting to get lame.

Not saying that it needs to be 100% tiki 100% of the time.
Man keep the Bs in Bilge.

Links? I can't find the threads you are talking about....

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-08 12:46 pm   Permalink

I always feel sad for people that are new and post Home Tiki Bars but they have no Tikis. Now you know I can't be mean so I do try to complement and encourage them to get a Tiki. So I get what you mean tikiskip.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation