FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
I Am Tired Of...
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-12 04:03 am   Permalink

El Vez!
I'm not tired of El vez, this refers to other page.
Love El Vez.

And best honorary Mexican goes to Eli Wallach, He's Jewish?
Who knew.
Blondieeeee.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-03-13 06:57 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-13 10:26 pm   Permalink

Lucas Vigor
and
Atomic Tiki Punk

Two people that have ruined this site for me.

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-13 10:56 pm   Permalink

How so?

Have we kept others from posting the content you might prefer?
maybe you just want posted, only what you yourself are interested in & nothing else?
What is keeping you from contributing to Tiki Central in the way you might prefer?
How do you know that you're not wreaking it for others, like Lucas & myself?

And most importantly whom invented liquid soap & why?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 06:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-13 22:56, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

How do you know that you're not wreaking it for others, like Lucas & myself?

Pretty much. It's people like this that make ME not want to post.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-02-14 11:28 am   Permalink

GROG has met ATP and Lucas in person, and them both nice people. They just suck at posting on Tiki Central. Some people really suck at something, but still do it because they love it. Bamboo Ben sucks at alligator wrestling, but do you think that stops him from his favorite hobby? GROG horrible at tiddlywinks, but GROG play as often as possible. Kinny paints. Doug Horne dresses in drag and is one of the ugliest drag queens you'll ever see. Soccertiki does ballet. And BigTikiDude is a gigolo. Sometimes you just have a passion for something you're just not any good at. ATP doesn't know whether to use YOUR or YOU'RE in a sentence and constantly puts OF in place of HAVE or 'VE, but do you think that discourages him? No. These people should be pitied, not ostracized. Maybe circumcised, but definitely not ostracized. It would probably help if they weren't stoned when posting, but that's when they want to post the most.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 11:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-14 11:28, GROG wrote:
It would probably help if they weren't stoned when posting, but that's when they want to post the most.

exactly.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 1:03 pm   Permalink

The heartbreak of ugly drag queens, Grog so right & if I did not post on TC I would not get good English
care of Grog, but also we are not traitors to Tiki Central, like all of those Facebook defectors!
they are "Un-Tiki"!.........the most "Un-Tiki" in Un-Tikiness, is that a word Grog?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2014-02-14 1:44 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of Tiki people who do more bitching than making stuff. Heath, stop whining and get to carving. Stop making ATP, Grog, Lucas and I mad and make something we can buy.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 1:51 pm   Permalink

Yes! And we do buy all kinds of shit from our Tiki brethren
so we have that going for us!

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 2:24 pm   Permalink

I have been performing at tiki events since 2003. Yeah, it's fun, but it is also work and it is also time spent away from my own family...not to mention, I have a VERY stressful day job...and sometimes its nice to do nothing on the weekends....but overriding all of that is the fact that I love tiki, and that's why I do it. My band gets the call, we are there, almost no matter what.

People who say I contribute nothing, and are only bitching about stupid posts I make on my coffee breaks that don't mean ANYTHING other than a way to pass the time....they just don't know what they are talking about.

I have read some of the older posts from some of the Lucas haters out there....personal attacks, vitriol, just general jerkiness directed to a lot of other people besides myself...and then they have the balls to call ME a douchbag, sociopath, or say they don't want to post because of ME??

I just don't get it. You know, I love jazz music...but I know a whole slew of people that hate it...and if one of them posted a "I hate jazz" topic....I would happily read it, engage in fun debate with the poster...but never would I personally dislike the person who made it. Never. I just think that is so wussy, really. Grow thicker skin.

And for those on facebook calling me and ATP "internet trolls" who are "psycopaths and sadists"...I find that rich.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38720&forum=15&start=0

I am so sick of getting cyber- stalked by a particularly evil female poster on this forum, who just won't shut the hell up about me on facebook and at social events. When is it going to stop? The topic I linked to above was how long ago? I will tell you, it was 4 YEARS ago And she won't let up after all this time? I can promise this, if this person ever approaches me at any event I am at, and threatens me in any way as she already has, I am going to call the police and press charges right there and then. This sickness seriously needs to stop.

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2014-02-15 19:34 ]

tikilongbeach

Posted: 2014-02-17 10:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-09 23:44, GROG wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-02-09 16:13, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
but if you point that out your some king of Tiki Nazi?

YOUR should be YOU'RE in the above sentence-----The Spelling Nazi.
(There should also be a comma after "but if you point that out", but GROG more of a Spelling Nazi than a Grammar Nazi."

This video uses puppets to explain proper grammar usage.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IJ2SHSg5rIY

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-17 10:55 am   Permalink

Thanks Lori.....

tikilongbeach

Posted: 2014-02-17 12:14 pm   Permalink

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-13 05:51 am   Permalink

Marsha J. Evans, President and CEO of the American Red Cross...for her salary for the year ending in 2009 was $651,957 plus expenses. Enjoys 6 weeks - fully paid holidays including all related expenses during the holiday trip for her and her husband and kids. including 100% fully paid health & dental plan for her and her family, for life. This means out of every dollar they bring in, about $0.39 goes to related charity causes.

The CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of America earned the highest pay in the group of $1.85 million!

The Salvation Army's top dog, Todd Bassett, took home $175,050 from the “CHARITABLE” organization's donations for the fiscal year ending in 2004.

According to Forbes, United Way's top executive made $629,950 in 2004!

Another example is Feed The Children based in Oklahoma, the head of the organization pays himself $125,000 a year. I wonder how much his wife gets paid?

UNICEF - CEO, receives $1,200,000 per year, (plus use of a Royal Royce for his exclusive use where ever he goes, and an expense account that is rumored to be well over $150,000.)

Nancy Brinker, CEO of the Susan G. Komen Foundation makes $684 thousand annually, a 64 percent increase from her salary in 2010.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art CEO earned nearly $1.5 million, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children paid its CEO nearly $1.2 million, while the National Jewish Health's head got over $1 million.

The CEOs of the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and the Rocky Mountain Institute are each paid about $600,000. The aquarium's expenses are nearly $54 million, while Rocky Mountain's total about $18 million.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
Remember some of the time there is a filter when you give to charity.
DON"T ask about the numbers as this can get you in trouble.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-03-24 2:10 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of places that don't put enough nacho cheese on your nachos and you're left with just chips at the end.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation