FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » I Am Tired Of...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
I Am Tired Of...
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-02 7:45 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of saving cereal boxtops, yogurt lids, and used condoms so that companies will give money to my favorite school or charity. Why don't they just cough up the cash without making us jump through all those hoops?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 9:41 pm   Permalink

My thoughts exactly. Or the money collecting at check outs. The money gets donated in the name of the company that collected it. Yes, they do facilitate the collection. But Safeway could just cough up the cash itself instead of doing the make-you-fell-guilty shakedown.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-15 11:44 pm   Permalink

Speaking of which, there is hardly a shopping centre... or even worse still, my favourite liquor store,
that doesn't have some arsehole at the entrance rattling a tin in your face, nowadays.

The thing that shits me the most though, is the fact that they are mostly European backpackers doing the
soliciting... and worse still, they're being PAID to do it.

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-23 3:23 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of people leaving soggy paper towels on the door handles in public bathrooms. They don't want to touch the door knob after they washed their hands but they have no qualms about making me touch that nasty-ass towel they left there.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-23 3:49 pm   Permalink

Never seen that MDM. Gross!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-23 4:10 pm   Permalink

MDM, you will see much worse things in the ladies room.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-23 4:56 pm   Permalink

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-23 5:46 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of the trolls on TC being ignored by the moderators because they have a lot of posts are have occasionally posted a tidbit or useful insight. A handful of users have undermined the once vibrant spirit of this community, and it's a real shame.

A good moderator is like a good sheriff—they apply the rules consistently, to everyone, and are vigilant and active in the community. There's way too much leeway around here.

The rules are very clear and easy to find. The moderators should apply them, or change them. If they're only guidelines that are applied to certain people at certain time, what's the point of even having them?

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-24 12:53 pm   Permalink

I am tired of the holier-than-thou posting done by a member who likes to stand on his soapbox and point out when he thinks others have done something wrong or not followed up on something. Seen him do it to long standing members on this forum like Humuhumu and most currently to people involved in the Rufus situation like Fez Moai and Kari--would love to know where he thinks he gets the right. Actually I would just love to have that Facebook function where you can block people and never see another one of their inane, annoying posts ever again. *sigh* Maybe in TikCentral 2.0.

I am also tired of missing out on bidding high enoughon a Bad Liver mug. That damn thing has alluded me for way too long.

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-24 2:16 pm   Permalink

Me! She's talking about me!

I have no idea what she's talking about with Kari and Fez Moai. Fez has been on top of the Rufus situation, and he really stepped up to try and coordinate Rufus's well-being. I don't know who Kari is.

I never "badmouthed" Humuhumu, either. All I did was lament the fact that her websites aren't being cared for anymore. Heck, I took the time this morning to politely let her know that her Humu Kon Tiki website had been defaced. I have great respect for what she did, and said REPEATEDLY that I completely understood her moving on to other things.

T-shirts based on vintage tiki matchbooks: TikiTees

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-04-24 14:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-04-24 14:31 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-24 7:20 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of TikiTacky.

I don't think the moderators here are going anywhere so if YOU don't like it, leave.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2014-04-24 7:30 pm   Permalink

I'm tired of people who can't post pictures vertically.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-04-24 10:39 pm   Permalink

Boris, I have this happen sometimes. It's always when I post a picture from my phone that I took with my phone.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 05:28 am   Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEIYiwx8fiU
Devil Baby Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-04-25 05:38 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-25 09:19 am   Permalink

What Boris said.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation