FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 4-28-10 Playlist
Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 4-28-10 Playlist
Dr. Zarkov
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-29 10:22 am   Permalink

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

The theme this week was spring, which also was the theme last week and will be the theme of the next show as well.

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge Playlist: April 28, 2010

1) “Joy Spring” by Lyle Ritz and Herb Ohta from the CD: A Night of Ukulele Jazz/Live at McCabe's Guitar Shop, Santa Monica, Calif.

2) “Some Other Spring” by Teddy Wilson from the collection: Early Session Hop

3) “I Love Paris” by Pauito Hechavarria from his CD: Frankly

4) “When the Sun Comes Out” by June Christy from her LP: Gone for the Day

5) “It Might as Well Be Spring” by Rosemary Clooney from the CD: Tenderly

6) “It Might as Well Be Spring” by King Pleasure from the LP: Moody’s Mood for Love

7) “It Might as Well Be Spring” by Astrud Gilberto from the CD: Astrud for Lovers

“I’ll Remember April” from the 1956 Recording: Clifford Brown and Max Roach at Basin Street

9) “Willow Weep for Me” by Frank Sinatra With the Red Norvo Quintet From the recording: Live in Australia, 1959

10) “Suddenly It’s Spring” by Stan Getz from the CD: Best of the West Coast Sessions

11) “April in Paris” by Erroll Garner from the LP: Concert by the Sea

View Profile of Dr. Zarkov Send a personal message to Dr. Zarkov      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sedanman

Posted: 2010-04-30 03:07 am   Permalink

Sounds like a kool program - will try and listen in! I think I know you from flickr, btw - you posted photos of your lounge awhile back, right?

~S

View Profile of Sedanman Send a personal message to Sedanman  Goto the website of Sedanman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Zarkov
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 07:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-04-30 03:07, Sedanman wrote:
Sounds like a kool program - will try and listen in! I think I know you from flickr, btw - you posted photos of your lounge awhile back, right?

~S

Yes. Those are my pictures on Flickr.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I was out of town.

View Profile of Dr. Zarkov Send a personal message to Dr. Zarkov      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation