FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving CJ's Tropical Tiki ....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
CJ's Tropical Tiki ....
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 3:39 pm   Permalink

That Ku is nice as heck! Thanks for showing the session progress.

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 4:09 pm   Permalink

That Ku is a nice one Cap'n. Sure do like tikis made of palm

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 4:55 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: McTiki 2012-04-25 16:57 ]

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 03:29 am   Permalink

Do'n fine Captain.
Keep chopping wood off.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 10:26 am   Permalink

Now yer cookin!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Jack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 4:56 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Jeff! I try to increase the difficulty with every tiki!

Appreciate it, Congatiki! I'm gearing up to tackle a lono shortly .... one like your latest!

Thanks, Hang10 ... no fez, but at least his eyes aren't crooked!

Much appreciated McTiki! I know seeing all the progress shots from other TC carvers and the pics help me tremendously!

Thanks, Cy! This palm is giving me some fits, though! It's quite dry so the fibers tend to crumble when trying to get into too much detail ... slow and steady!

Thanks, Will! I'm trying! Getting behind the headdress to work the back is a challenge ....

Appreciate it, Tom! .... I can't wait to get the white paint on those teeth! ... (I'm Kidding!)

I worked on the headdress today and the hands. Also cleaned up the eyes and did the teeth ... just a few more days and he'll be ready for sanding ...

Thanks for stopping and Have a Great Day!

View Profile of Captain Jack Send a personal message to Captain Jack  Email Captain Jack Goto the website of Captain Jack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 5:33 pm   Permalink

strong work

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-26 6:12 pm   Permalink

Nice work Capt'n!

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Jack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-27 7:42 pm   Permalink

Damn!!! This Tiki carving crap is taking over! Fishin' Friday used to be an escape from the carving, sanding and staining! ..... Now look what has happened! I've been bamboozled by the tiki influences into taking logs and chisels to the lake! ....

.... I did catch a fish, so Fishin' Friday was a great success!

View Profile of Captain Jack Send a personal message to Captain Jack  Email Captain Jack Goto the website of Captain Jack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-27 9:41 pm   Permalink

Tiki takes over you like voo doo cap.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Mess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-28 01:00 am   Permalink

the noise of chiseling didn't scare the fish then?

Nice work on the Ku.

View Profile of Atomic Mess Send a personal message to Atomic Mess  Goto the website of Atomic Mess     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Captain Jack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 09:34 am   Permalink

Thanks guys ... that is a catch and release lake so nothing bothers those fish! They know they will be back swimming in no time!

Posting the pics of the finished Ku ....

Trying something "whimsical" next ... well, in addition to the log I'll be taking to the lake tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping and Have a Great Day!

CJ Tropical Tiki FACEBOOK page

openingdaymedia.net

amate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 12:11 pm   Permalink

Beautiful job on the Ku.

View Profile of amate Send a personal message to amate  Email amate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 2:29 pm   Permalink

Nice work Capt'n!

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 2:44 pm   Permalink

Cant wait to see this peice finished,way kool stuff Seeks.

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation