FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Summer Mug Swap is a GO!! (Post pics of your trades!!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Summer Mug Swap is a GO!! (Post pics of your trades!!)
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-03 12:33 pm   Permalink

O.K. so it appears Zerotiki's trader skunked him and is gonna flake on the trade. Zero, after my hunting tomorrow I will get your trade packed up and ready to mail on Monday. Look for it coming your way next week!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-04 11:31 am   Permalink

Mahalos, Duane. You have truly illustrated the spirit of aloha in this situation. I only hope that TikiDaye is alright, and his absence isn't due to some sort of unpleasantness on his end. If so, hope all is well.

~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-04 10:29 pm   Permalink

Hey all...I am without a computer until this friday because I am moving apartments and have no net until its hooked up then.

I know some are still waiting for their boxes but I can't really help until I get online.....so please bare with me I until Tuesday or so when I can get to starbucks and use their signal

I do know that pikeys dog your 2nd trade was shipped and should be getting to you soon

Big kahuna answer your PM !! Did you send your trade slacker ? Let me know Rick! I know you are busy with work so let me know when you can.

Duane thanks for being so generous! Tikidaye seems to have vanished so I can only hope all is well and we will hear from him eventually.

And btw this message took me forever to type on my phone!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-05 11:10 am   Permalink

Zero and Liz,

Here is a picture of the box...post office is closed today, so tikihammer will mail this out tomorrow morning!

Enjoy and sorry for the wait

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-05 11:15 am   Permalink

My trader was my tradee,LOL
Thank You Tiki Shaker!!!!
My apologies for being so late in posting this. Your package arrived the day I was leaving for Luau on the Lake then was on vacation for the past week.
I have wanted one of those banks since I first saw one ,Thanks!!
Steve

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 7:43 pm   Permalink

Just received my package from PTD.

HOLY CRAPSAUCE!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

*ahem*

...thank you for the amazing package, D. You really did an amazing pick!

(pics to follow, as soon as I stop gaping at the amazing finds!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I have mopped up all the drool and am prepared to share my box 'o' Psycho Tiki goodies!
First course: An appetizer of wonderful Beachcomber swizzles from Canada! I did get great white north Tiki! WooHoo!

Main course: 3 New friends from the Islander in Stockton! Great adds to my house of tiki, LOVE 'EM!

...and for dessert, EPHEMERA! YAY!

Now, my belly full of tiki, it's time to crack open some rum...
Thanks again.

~Zero

Visit Zerotiki!

[[[((8-0))]]]
The Super Secret Sigil of The Electric Tiki Society(tm)

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2010-07-07 20:17 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 9:19 pm   Permalink

Great! Duane thanks again for going above and beyond for this swap.

Now besides pikeys dog.....whose trade is traveling toward him slowly it seems...anyone else waiting?

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-31 6:08 pm   Permalink

I'm just like the Kinks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMp2WgcmZRQ&feature=PlayList&p=6A6912B2EA490F6C&playnext=1&index=9

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-31 7:20 pm   Permalink

Pikeys Dog and Brandomoai.....I am sorry that your packages have not come....

Maybe this week?????

Brandomoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 12:15 pm   Permalink

I've been on holiday so I had my mail stopped. That might explain it. As for Pikey, well, his trader is the worst kind of trader of all: cheap! It's only fitting that this cheap, good-for-nothing trader hasn't received his trade yet either! Sorry, dude. Next time I will pony up and pay for air, I promise!

View Profile of Brandomoai Send a personal message to Brandomoai  Goto the website of Brandomoai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brandomoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 12:15 pm   Permalink

*Double post*

[ This Message was edited by: Brandomoai 2010-08-04 12:16 ]

View Profile of Brandomoai Send a personal message to Brandomoai  Goto the website of Brandomoai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-08 11:35 am   Permalink

Panic Over!

My second trade arrived yesterday.

Many thanks to Brandomoai for his generosity.

Two Shag recipe books.

A dinky little Tiki Mug (approx 3" tall)

A Don Ho glass

A miniature of Coconut rum

And a selection of Swizzles.

Well worth the wait!

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-08 12:34 pm   Permalink

YES!

Brandomoai got his too..

and its only been a month and a half -- hey at least it made it!!

Brandomoai please post your box if you got a pic of it and Pikeys Dog I am SOOOOO happy that you got yours!!

Now between Oasis, the South Bay crawl, the SF Crawl, the Sac crawl (lord we drink ALOT!), Forbidden Island's parking lot sale, the bird art swap and who knows what else you SoCal kids got planned lets just spend the next few months drinking and then we can swap around Christmas/New Years , sound cool?

**if by chance I missed anyone NOT receiving their box please PM me but I as it is now I am sticking a fork in this swap as it is DONE!!

Sideshow Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-09 07:56 am   Permalink

Great Job Again leleliz!!!

Cheers!

Bob

View Profile of Sideshow Bob Send a personal message to Sideshow Bob  Email Sideshow Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brandomoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 7:46 pm   Permalink

Thank god it arrived! Seriously, I'm sorry I cheaped out on shipping! I did not think it would take that long to get there. But, I'm glad the mugs arrived in tact!
Here are the goods my trader sent me:

Two OMC mugs, both new to me; the unglazed one is from the Bali Hai in Lynnfield, MA. Also, a handful of great swizzles, some Aloha shirt post-its, and a napkin from the Kowloon in Saugus! Oh yeah, there was rum, too, but, uh... it's gone now. A big thank you to Big Kahuna! It, too, was well worth the wait. Also, a big thank you to Liz for organizing the whole thing! And I think that concludes the summer mug swap.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation