FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
MariePalooza, a Tiki Band Aid-( Results Pg. 18) Official Event Thread
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2010-05-08 2:34 pm   Permalink

Just added....Slacktone!!!

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2010-05-10 06:49 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 3:07 pm   Permalink

Very cool guys, the TC word has a lot of good people.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-08 07:59, Dartin Menny wrote:
On behalf of Exotiki: WE are very excited to be part of this event for a dear friend like Marie. Looking forward to this!

Hope every room is packed!

Get Well Marie!

Hell yeah! Exotiki, with one of the best bassists in the world, Dartin Menny! This is gonna be GREAT! This just shows again, what a high regard Marie has among musicians!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 07:33 am   Permalink

We will be donating some ceramic art, I'm sure every little bit will help, We hope Marie the best, Gogo and Dani

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 2:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks again to all of the bands and artists that are donating their talent, and time to this great cause.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 11:25 pm   Permalink

Can some of the Artists post some pics of the art that they are donating for the Raffle/and or Auction please.
thanks

Last night at the Listening Party for Sven's "Sound of Tiki" cd.

he gave me a copy of the cd,
and his Tiki Modern Book for the Marie Fundraiser.
Thanks Sven.

Jeff(btd)

and

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2010-05-09 23:34 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 01:18 am   Permalink

is there going to be pre-sale tickets and how many peeps can we all pack into Dons?

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2010-05-10 07:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-10 01:18, Coco Joe wrote:
is there going to be pre-sale tickets and how many peeps can we all pack into Dons?

Pre-sale will start early this week! We will have a banner here on T.C. with an option to pay online. As far as how many "peeps" we can fit in Don the Beachcomber, well, Art assures me that the capacity is near 600!!! 10 hours of Surf, Hawaiian, and Exotica music and more!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2010-05-10 07:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-08 07:12, SoccerTiki wrote:
We are receiving tremendous response from the TC Ohana! The Surf Ohana is kicking it up big as well! Keep them coming! Please direct any questions to WooHooWahine or myself...regarding donations, volunteering for the event, attendance AND absentee attendance. We will have a PayPal link up soon to accept your donations even if you can't make the event (you will receive a nice commemorative "ticket" even if you can't attend-details soon.)

News: The raffle winners "NEED NOT BE PRESENT" meaning that if you come early and buy raffle tickets and can't stay all day, then if you win you will be notified (as long as you put your phone number on the back)!!! There WILL BE a special "MUST BE PRESENT" drawing for a few special prizes as well!

Also, the wristbands will allow you "In & Out" privileges all day AND give you discounts on food and beverages at Don the Beachcomber all day!!!

And, I have been receiving great response from ohana wanting to volunteer for the event. Mahalo mahalo! Keep it coming......

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 11:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-10 07:25, SoccerTiki wrote:
And, I have been receiving great response from ohana wanting to volunteer for the event. Mahalo mahalo! Keep it coming......

That is great news, this is gonna be huge.

Chris, can you post the link to the Facebook event again?

Jeff(btd)

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 1:26 pm   Permalink

Hey guys - just to let you know that I will be donating a painting for the silent auction, but I can't post a pic, cause I haven't started painting it yet!! I'll get right on this right-away.

I probably will not be able to attend the event too. Always a chance but it looks unlikely.

What is a good plan to ensure my submission makes it to Dons on that day?

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 1:29 pm   Permalink

i echo G's sentiment...
How do we get our art donations to y'alls
if we can't make it to the actual event?
please advise...

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 1:36 pm   Permalink

Tiki G,
I know that Kelly is comin to the big event,
you could always get the art to her, and have her bring it.

Jeff(btd)

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-10 1:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-06 18:57, WooHooWahine wrote:
If you are interested in donating a prize for our Raffle or Silent Auction you can PM me or send an email to woohoowahine@yahoo.com

Marie is a Very Special Person and Friend..let's show her The Ohana Spirit though this event.

We will need all Raffle Donations by Monday, May 24. We can make arrangements to pick up your donations or you can ship them to me. Please PM me for more information. Mahalo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 2:27 pm   Permalink

On behalf of the Tonga Hut Tiki Lounge I would like to wish Marie a speedy recovery and a world of no worries. Marie as been an inspiration to us all and a wonderful friend as well. The Tonga Hut Would be pleased to participate in this heartfelt event. Karen, we will contact you to make our donation.

Much Love in the spirit of Aloha,
Jeremy, Kelly HipHipaHulA, Lisa Marie, Trevor, Chad & Tony

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation