[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Norcal Benefit for Marie King
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Norcal Benefit for Marie King
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-08 4:26 pm   Permalink

Forbidden Island will be hosting a sister event for the Norcal peeps this coming Thursday 5/13 at 7pm, featuring LIVE surf by Meshugga Beach Party and the TomorrowMen, as well as a raffle, silent auction and a special Marie Cocktail, proceeds of which will go directly to our dear friend. Please join us.

For those on facebook, please forward the invite/event page to Norcal Ohana in your networks...
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114165148615725

If you're interested in donating items for the raffle/ silent auction, please PM me and we can make arrangements.

Mahalo!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 11:27 am   Permalink

I will be doing an art piece to donate and I am trying to get thursday covered so I can
attend. hope to see everyone. Get better Marie!!!!

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 2:42 pm   Permalink

To Mike and all the bands and artists involved in this event.
Thank you very much for making this happen.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 3:22 pm   Permalink

Here's a donation for the raffle for Marie. Doug Horne design/JT Vic carve. Thin at 51 inches tall, raw, real hard palmwood. The new owner can stain or not. I really like this one. My heart and hands go out to Marie. Value range $240.00

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 11:23 pm   Permalink

Wow!!!
so cool, and very Generous.
thanks JT.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 11:18 am   Permalink

For those on facebook, please forward the invite/event page to Norcal Ohana in your networks...
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114165148615725

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 10:15 pm   Permalink

I am glad that we are lucky enough to have Forbidden Island up here so the NorCal Ohana can show their support as well.

I will be there for sure!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 7:48 pm   Permalink

Attention all rare-vinyl fiends, this just in, by way of Danny Sneider of Meshugga Beach Party and TomorrowMen....

Marda and Barry of Golden Gate records are donating the following ultra-rare "never been played" 45s. I mean this is total e bay stuff and they're donating it to our silent auction to benefit Marie. MAHALO!!
Man! You don't want to miss this opportunity to pick up these ultra-rare gems and you can only do so at the event. In the words of Jack Lord, "Be there!" Listed prices are approx to give you an idea of market value

The Tornadoes - Bustin' Surfboards / Beyond The Surf Aertaun-100 M- Never been played copy of this classic surf instrumental. Great 2-sider. ($25 value)

Dick Dale and The Deltones - Let's Go Trippin' / Del-Tone Rock Deltone-5017 M- never been played copy of this rare original. ($40 value)

The Avanti's - Too Much / Mid-Night Blues Ikon-116 M- Never been played copy of this stompin' R&B instrumental by The Avanti's from Stockton. On the legendary Ikon label out of Sacramento, CA. ($40)

Dore (Herb) Alpert Fallout Shelter / Tell It To The Birds Carnival-701 M- Never been played copy of Herb's very first release - a vocal about hiding out in a fallout shelter to avoid getting contaminated by a woman. :-/ It's what is called a "teener" in the record biz. ($25)

WOW!! Seriously...Thanks guys!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 8:03 pm   Permalink

Man, I wish I could make it to this. Would love to show my support for Marie and Jonpaul. But have theatre tickets that evening. Hoist one for me on behalf of Marie.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-11 8:10 pm   Permalink

So Cool of Barry and Marda, thanks to you 2.

Jeff(btd)

mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-12 01:46 am   Permalink

Hey Everyone, Ill be there thursday with this little
Marq study, some tiki mugs and other goodies to donate.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and raising a glass to Marie.
See ya there!

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-12 06:44 am   Permalink

For those in Norcal that can't make the event at Forbidden Island, you can still be involved by going to this link and showing your support for Marie. www.mariepalooza.com/services

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-12 3:02 pm   Permalink

sorry i can't make it, and sorry my package went out a little late. this is what i sent . . . .

bronze crazy al pendant:

bronze marquesan pendant:

bronze starfish pendant:

and the first ever artist proof of an alohastation sculpt . . . the glow in the dark skull!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-13 07:07 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing the Ohana tonight and coming together for a great cause!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-13 12:06 pm   Permalink

A reminder to bring loads of cash. Many artists donating their work for the raffle and auction. We want to generate as much money as possible for Marie and Jonpaul, so bid bigbigbig!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation