FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » TikiBocce(tm) V is in the History Books!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
TikiBocce(tm) V is in the History Books!
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-13 03:06 am   Permalink

Congratulations to Team Quicksand, otherwise known this year as ˇTeam QuickSandinistas!, the winners of Tiki Bocce V!!!

Oh, wait...

errr...

ummmm, I mean, congrats to Team Jen n' Sven!!!

We couldn't get the last pic in time, of Jen wrenching the precious trophy out of the hands of everyone's favorite loveable insurgents, ˇTeam QuickSandinistas! ˇPoder para El Cóctel! ˇVIVA QUICKSAND!

More pics to follow...

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-13 09:39 am   Permalink

As the sun crested over Lund Manor, the carnage was evident a good time was had by all.

TofuJoe and I have too, too many people to send great big Mahalos to. And in my present, derailed, state, I'm sure to forgot one or two (or more) of you.

Let's start w/ The Gindicate, who have their little paws in so many aspects of TikiBocce, that they need to negotiate for top billing on the marquee.

Big Props to recipients of Top Bocce Honors, JenTiki and Baronishiki, who were Team Jen 'n Sven brought to you by Smuggler's Cove*! They played hard, fast and ALWAYS befezzed with rum-in-hand.

Mahalo to the band, Alan & Mark (which y'all be familiar with, as they're the (unofficial) Official elevator band at Tiki Oasis), and their lovely, talented pal with the sax (who's name escapes me right now).

And, honestly, the creativity and artistry of Midnite, "Mrs. Midnite" and Mai Tai gobsmacks me every year. Their commitment to TikiBocce is inheralded, and yet so very appreciated. Not enough mahalos in the world, boys (and girl).

Oh, and if anyone wants a bagel, I have almost 3 dozen I'm looking to offload.

*a division of Smugco Industries

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-15 08:29 am   Permalink

Aloha To All:

Just want to send out a huge MAHALO!!! to TofuJoe and Haole'akamai for another fantastic, wonderful time. Great drinks, great food, great people and great bocce competition!! Thanks so very much!!

I heard (but have not confirmed)that Team USA was texting on their bench during their match against England trying to get the latest results of Tiki Bocce V.

I also want to send out a big MAHALO!! to all of Team Pele's Revenge's fans for your support. You guys were great. We hope to be back better than ever for Tiki Bocce VI. Aloha.

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation