FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 07:21 am   Permalink

Aloha,

We are pleased to announce we have filled all of our open registration spaces for this year's crawl. In the event we have people cancel before the crawl dates, we may open this up for a few more slots before the crawl. Mahalo to everyone who has signed up!

If for some reason you think you registered and your name does not appear on the registration list below, please contact me and I will check with our URL manager for verification.

If for any reason you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible.

We have a total of 68 registered guests, which include the hosts and planners.

They are as follows:

David Bennion 1
Ken Berling 1
Barbara Bowman 2 VIP
Remington Caldwell 1
Angela Caldwell 1
Wendy Cevola 2 VIP
Darilyn Cole 1 VIP
Darilyn Cole 1
John Coyle 1 VIP
Paul Cramer 1
Marlene Cross 1 VIP
Mom Cross 1
William Dunnington 1 VIP
Monty Dunnington 1 VIP
John Ford Jr 2 VIP
Sandy Foregger 1 VIP
David Foster 1
Alan Galbraith 1 VIP
J Hayes 1
Mark Holt 1 VIP
Matthew Hull 1 VIP
Debbie Hurley 1
Brad Juarros 1 VIP
Liz Karza 1 VIP
Melody Kenoyer 2 VIP
Diana Kerr 1
Sean Klein 1
Bruce Leavitt 1
Laura Lee 1 VIP
Melissa Logue 1 VIP
Linda Logue 1 VIP
Debra Morretton 1
Duane Orzol 1 VIP
Rogers Orzol 1 VIP
Gregory Ramirez 2 VIP
Brenda Ray 1 VIP
Brenda Ray 1 VIP
Dave Simon 1
Judith Simon 1
Stephen Soto 1 VIP
Clinton Starr 3 VIP
Duane Starr 1
Bill Straw 1
Karen Stuetz-Garlan 2 VIP
Karen Stuetz-Garland 2 VIP
Ami Tilmann 1 VIP
Jeff Tilton 1
Jeff Tilton 1
Richard Unger 2 VIP
Catherine Wartelle 3 VIP
David Zook 4 VIP
David Zook 1 VIP
Lynne 1
Total registered 67 Total VIP 47

Look forward to seeing everyone in October!

Crawl info:

We are exicted to announce we have finalized the schedule for our local Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour slated for October 7th, 8th and 9th, 2011. This is just slightly over two short months away!

We are looking foward to yet another successful event of sharing our local Ohana Tiki spaces with you again!

We will have the Annual Tiki Garage Sale-this year it will be held at RugbyMatt's stop on the crawl, so feel free to bring out any extra tiki, modern or hawaiiana items you have and make some money selling or perhaps trading for other items!

We will also have the Tiki White Elephant Exchange again this year. Last year's was a hoot! This will be held at the Keno Kai Lounge, so bring out one of the crappiest tiki items you own and pawn it off on someone else!

We have a total of eight stops combined over Saturday and Sunday! I would like to say "Mucho Mahalos" to our wonderful hosts who stepped up to volunteer and open their bahookas up to the Tiki Ohana. I love you guys!

Here is the crawl schedule for this year:

Friday October 7, 2011-6:30 p.m.

An optional no-host kick-off dinner at The Mandarin for hosts and local planning Ohana or anyone that wish to participate.

Saturday October 8, 2011-

10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.-Swanbergs on J Street-Lauren Lundsten hosting.

11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.-The Lava Lounge-TackyTiki/Barbara and Audrey Bowman hosting.

2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.-Rugger’s Reef-RugbyMatt/Matt Hull/Alan Galbraith hosting.

The Tiki Garage Sale will be held at Matt Hull’s during this stop on the crawl.

5:30 p.m. to 10: p.m. or beyond-The Keno Kai Lounge-TikiMookie and Matt the Cat/Matt and Melody Kenoyer hosting.

The Tiki White Elephant Exchange will be held at the Keno Kai Lounge during this stop on the crawl.

Sunday October 9, 2011:

10:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.-The Jungle Room- Wendy and Dan Cevola hosting.

12:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.-The Kohana Wahine Lounge and Swim-in Theater- LiddleLola/Darilyn Ruth hosting.

3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.-The Alohacurrents-Brad and Melanie Juarros hosting.

5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. or beyond-Brenda’s Tiki Hut- Brenda Ray hosting.

Last, but in no way least, we are very fortunate to again have an exclusive, one-of-a-kind decanter from yet another of Sacramento's Tiki past and as she and Dan did in last years's event, has outdone themselves for this one:

This is a photo of the napkin that inspired the ceramic.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these beauties, contact Wendy through her PM or ask to be added to the list on this thread!

Plesase contact me if you have any questions.

Mahalo,

Pyscho Tiki D (I know I am and this is my last year as the event planner)!

[ This Message was edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2011-08-23 13:54 ]

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 07:23 am   Permalink

AWESOME mug!

hell I have to drag my ass down for this tour since I have been saying I would for..umm..how many years????

Looking forward to it and looking forward to seeing the finished piece. Really--its fantastic!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-14 07:23, leleliz wrote:
AWESOME mug!

hell I have to drag my ass down for this tour since I have been saying I would for..umm..how many years????

Looking forward to it and looking forward to seeing the finished piece. Really--its fantastic!

Yeah, it's about time you did! Sheesh, does it take an event mug to get you here? LOL!

D

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:18 am   Permalink

I'm in for hosting. Thanks for organizing again, Duane. Wendy, amazing artwork as always. Liz, get your booty up here! You don't have to wait until October either! My guest room awaits you.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-14 08:04, Psycho Tiki D wrote:

Yeah, it's about time you did! Sheesh, does it take an event mug to get you here? LOL!

D

well that DOES help..but so does having a job now so I have some moola to buy your castoffs

And Brenda I will gladly take you up on your offer in the not so distant future I am sure!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:25 am   Permalink

Yeah Brenda, we always enjoy a visit to the "Hut". Can I hear a "Hell Ya"!

D

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:47 am   Permalink

Great design on that mug Wendy. Sounds like a lot of fun too.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thequin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-14 5:12 pm   Permalink

Wendy,

What a beautiful mug! Tonja and I met you at Swanbergs last year and we said hello to you at Tiki Oasis 9. Count us in for the Sacramento Crawl! Tonja remembers going to the Coral Reef many years ago. Please keep posting and we saved the date.

Bill and Tonja

View Profile of thequin Send a personal message to thequin  Email thequin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-14 6:38 pm   Permalink

Count me in for crawlin. My "Bali Hai" room is not ready for guests as I have only had 6 months since the move. Maybe next year! Look forward to seeing all your lovely homes and the mug!

Laura

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 6:39 pm   Permalink

I'm in ....looks like a fun event with some of my Nor Cal Ohana .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2010-05-15 2:37 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to another one.......

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-15 3:12 pm   Permalink

Count me in for hosting...would love to have the Saturday night spot again if possible. Looking forward to the crawl this year. Hmmmm...better start working on my menu now.

Duane...you rock...thanks so much for posting this early and getting us organized.

Wendy...needless to say...the mug is AWESOME!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-15 3:32 pm   Permalink

Love the mug Wendy, love the crawl. So much fun last year sure to be fantastic this year. Will be there for sure. Marlene the Bond Hut is mine that weekend.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-05-15 10:41 pm   Permalink

For us uninitiated home tiki bar crawlers, what is the protocol? What should we bring to each so as not to offend the host and look cheap. I want to do my part but my tiki bar is still in the planning stage and Napa is prety far from Sac town.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-16 09:19 am   Permalink

Hi Eric, good to hear from you. I had not known the answer to this question myself so last year was a learning experience for us. All the gas it takes to get here from Napa is a gift in itself. We hope to host again this year so if you come to our home just bring us a big hug and a great smile. Wendy

PS taking and posting photos of the crawl is always appreciated

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation