FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 11:13 pm   Permalink

Ah Wendy... you are such a loveable enthusiast of Tiki! Great time to all on this wonderful Nor Cal weekend and Wendy, your mug looks beautimous... fantabuful... wonderiffic!!! Great job - I love snoopin' on this thread!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Choptop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-08 11:52 pm   Permalink

Had a ball tonight, nice meeting ya'll!!!

Wont be able to make it to the morning/afternoon stops on Sat.... but will be around Sat. night.

Thanks a ton Wendy for the mug.... amazing work.

View Profile of Choptop Send a personal message to Choptop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMookie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 08:48 am   Permalink

Well, the crawl is underway! What a great turnout at the Keno Kai, thanks everyone for coming, we loved seeing all the new faces and enjoying our home with new and old friends!

Matt (the cat, or El SophistiGato!) told me he had to make another batch of cocktails for the jug! I'm glad the Chief Lapu Lapu was such a tasty concoction, thanks for the suggestion Mike!

We love the mug Wendy, it's amazing in person. Oh, by the way, who left one at our house? oh, no-one... we tried

We're looking forward to seeing some new places today. Having coffee now to get the train in motion.

Thanks again everyone who came out to our house for the kick off. We really had a great time and Woody finally went to bed on his own before the last of you left! He was so tired...

Can't wait to see your pictures. I only took a few and then got busy hosting and forgot so please post photos!

See you in a bit...

TikiMookie (Melody)

View Profile of TikiMookie Send a personal message to TikiMookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 09:03 am   Permalink

It's soooooo cool seeing Sacramento at the TOP of the Tiki Central board!
I was hoping to see some photos from yesterday, none up yet.

Eva and I will be on our way in about an hour.....can't wait to see everybody again!

[ This Message was edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2010-10-09 09:03 ]

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-09 09:03 am   Permalink

Matt and Melody,

Thank you so much for opening your beautiful home to us last night.

Your backyard is amazing and gives me lots of ideas!

It was a great start to this year's home tour.

And I'm thrilled with my mug (#5).

See you in an hour at Bullet's...

Steve

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-09 09:06 am   Permalink

Thank you everyone for all the hugs and for picking up your mugs. Matt and Melody your parties are always outstanding and the food so yummy.

Holden having Tiki Farm watching this thread is a dream come true. Thank you for purchasing one of my War Gods way back when we visited your terrific tiki room. You have always shown me support and I appreciate it.

Thank you one more time to Duane, Mike, Bullet, Dan, Babalu, Notch, Joniece Frank and Gecko. Without each of you I would never have pulled it off.

1 HOUR and the day long party begins. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 10:33 am   Permalink

Nice party M&M, sorry we missed it. Catch up witcha laterz..

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-09 10:58 am   Permalink

Man - bummed to have to miss this event...hopefully Wendy will reserve a mug for me?

Have fun, gang! G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-09 11:17 am   Permalink

Great day for the crawl...beautiful weather. Sorry we didn't make it last night and not crawling today, but finishing up preparations for tonight...rum, rum, and more rum. The Mother Unit is looking forward to the band tonight and is even up for crawling tomorrow...woo hoo!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-09 12:21 pm   Permalink

Matt and Melody, loved the Keno Kai. The back yard is so private and tropical. Yummy cocktail you served, must get the recipe. Thank you both for being fab hosts!

Laura

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thequin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-09 12:34 pm   Permalink

Matt and Melody,

Thank you so much for your hospitality last night. Your house is nicley decorated with some cool stuff. Wendy and Dan, thanks for bringing the mugs, top notch. A real treasure. I enjoyed meeting some new tiki friends. Hope to see everyone later tonight.

Bill

TC Username

The Quin

View Profile of thequin Send a personal message to thequin  Email thequin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-09 8:34 pm   Permalink

Hey Tacky Tiki, LOVED the house and lush backyard! Glad you were on the tour this year. Your decor is amazing! Please sign up for next year when I can remember to bring my camera!

Laura

View Profile of WSWahine Send a personal message to WSWahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-09 11:16 pm   Permalink

AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME...having the Martini Kings play in my dining room. They did such a great job and it was the first time for many folks to see them play. I feel very blessed to have had them in my home. Met a lot of new folks tonight and it was great Tiki Ohana to party with. Here is a pic of my Mom with Frank & Tony...Thanks Guys!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WSWahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-09 11:26 pm   Permalink

Marlene, Your Mom ROCKS! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight as I know I am missing so great tiki! Will try and hook up in the near future!

Laura

abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 08:59 am   Permalink

Here are just a few pics I took of the Saturday tour. I was mainly focusing in on the awesome collections. I was amazed at these extensive collections and there was even so so much more than this. I was too busy talking, eating and drinking to properly document this wonderful tour.

Martini Kings at Vamps ( they were really cool!)

Tacky Tiki's

Tacky Tiki's

Tacky Tiki's

Tacky Tiki's

Psycho Tiki D and Tikihammer's

kingstiedye's

kingstiedye's

kingstiedye's

kingstiedye's

kingstiedye's

kingstiedye's

Looking foward to next year!
Aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: abstractiki 2010-10-10 09:02 ]

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation