FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
Sacramento Capital Tiki Bar/Living Space Tour October 7th, 8th & 9th, 2011-Registration Full
Choptop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-05 7:13 pm   Permalink

gathering supplies, printing name tags... getting ready. Cant wait.

View Profile of Choptop Send a personal message to Choptop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-06 07:20 am   Permalink

One More Day....WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-06 10:27 am   Permalink

Let's see... Rum-Check! Tiki Mugs-Check! Camera-Check! Ready to head up North for a weekend of fun!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-06 2:30 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! SoccerTiki and WooHooWahini are coming to town! Looking forward to visiting with some special ohana, imbibing yummy cocktails, and taking in all that Tiki wonder.

Captain Tiki and I have concocted a special treat and will be dressed to fit the occasion. See you all on Saturday.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Choptop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-06 3:51 pm   Permalink

RugbyMatt and I are working up some super secret brew tonight and are going to let it simmer for a couple of days until its reached its maximum strength, just in time for the crawl.

I'm working on some artwork for the garage sale... custom pieces avail.

View Profile of Choptop Send a personal message to Choptop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-06 4:39 pm   Permalink

Picking out my eight aloha shirts for the crawl! Can't wait to see everyone again...

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-07 09:06 am   Permalink

Duane...my Mom had a non-VIP slot, but as you know...will not be attending. FYI...might open up space for someone.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 10:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-06 16:39, stevesoto wrote:
Picking out my eight aloha shirts for the crawl! Can't wait to see everyone again...

I always look forward to Steve's parade of shirts!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 12:07 pm   Permalink

Just finished having 40 copies of the schedule printed for crawlers. I also checked in with Lauren (visited him this morning) and he is ready to go tomorrow with drinks and some food.

5 1/2 hours or so to go...see you soon.

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-08 07:45 am   Permalink

Countdown to The Crawl.....Woohoo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-08 4:15 pm   Permalink

Great Singapore Slings, Eggplant Stuffed with Shrimp and Garlic Scallops last night. Today...good Painkillers then out to lunch for Shrimp Pasta...yummers!!!

Special thanks to Duane for organizing this year, Matt for our great Crawl glasses, Allen for our nametags, and Wendy & Dan for the awesome Decanter.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-08 9:04 pm   Permalink

ALL the Bobs agree, the new decanter is WONDERFUL!!! Thanks, Wendy and Dan...

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-08 10:04 pm   Permalink

Wow Steve, that was fast. Thank you for posting these photos. I'm so happy that everyone liked the decanter. You too Vamp, it was so good to see you out and about. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thank you Barbara and Audrey your home is so special, thank you for hosting.

Matt (Rugbymatt) you've done such a super job in decorating your new home. Beautiful.

Matt and Melody thank you for another great party. Somehow I missed a photo of Matt so I'm posting where he placed the decanter instead!

I'll be sharing more photos when the crawl is over. One more terrific day to go. I better get some sleep we are up next! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 7:58 pm   Permalink

Another great year for the Sacramento Crawl. My thanks to all the organizers and hosts. Awesome time at Brad & Melanie's today with the hula dancers!!! A big kudos to my friend Sandy/Corona Contessa for helping me around to a couple of homes with my wounded paw.

Shout out to all the folks that came from afar to join our event...it was also an honor to have WooHoo & Soccertiki representing for So-Cal.

Looking forward to more pictures!!!

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-09 9:13 pm   Permalink

After 2 terrific days of parties I just have to go to sleep right now! Tomorrow I'll begin posting more photos and I hope that everyone else will do the same. Thank you hosts for the food and entertainment. You are all dear friends new and previous. I appreciate your art purchases too, thank you. Sleep well, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation