Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Ugly Aloha Shirt Pics
Ugly Aloha Shirt Pics
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 9:10 pm   Permalink

I'm finally getting around to getting our Mondo pictures online...
Here's to all the guys who showed up for the That Ugly Aloha Shirt Contest at Mondo Tiki...
Frankly, guys, you all were LOSERS. 'Cause in my mind - there is no such thing as an ugly Aloha Shirt... ALL Aloha Shirts are a beautiful thing to me!
So I kinda broke the rules and voted for the LOUDEST shirt around - which everyone knows that Hula Hula's shirt was wilder than the waves at Waimea and louder than the kiluea volcano when it erupts... (and after all - he was the hometown favorite).

But, for those of you who did not get your consolation prize... see me at Tiki Oasis. You know it took alot of ***** to get up in front of all those people and parade around like you did - and so I have some Cherry balls for you!

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 9:38 pm   Permalink

feel sorry for that dude in the 2nd picture getting the Bamboo Enema!!! That must have hurt! Bamboo splinters are bad enough but a 4"dia. pole up there??!! Yikes!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 10:10 pm   Permalink

He's gonna need those Cherry Balls!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-06 8:23 pm   Permalink

hey thats the best pic of me yet!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation