FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Drink name!
Drink name!
tanessamarie

Posted: 2010-05-20 12:46 pm   Permalink

Hello all!!

New here!!

I am having to create a name for a simple drink that I have had to make using Passion fruit Malibu..
I am sure that this drink may exist someone, but I have not seen it, and
I think that it is rather tasty! MMMMM.. :0)

So in using a tall glass, you would fill it about 1 half to 3 quarters full (depending how much alcohol you want) with Passion Fruit Malibu, the equal parts of OJ and Cranberry Juice, to top of the cup all served on ice.

I am having a creative block right now and can not come up with any good names!
Any ideas, AT ALL will be taken with great appreciation! I do want to find something creative, whether that mean it is a clean name, dirty name, crazy name, funny.. Anything! Thank you so much for your time!!

I look forward to hearing your ideas!! :0)

View Profile of tanessamarie Send a personal message to tanessamarie  Email tanessamarie Goto the website of tanessamarie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-20 1:33 pm   Permalink

You could call it POJ.

A take on the Hawaiian favorite of POG and the initials of the two primary ingredents... P. OJ.

OK, I am sure someone can do better. I am at work and thinking about cocktails is very distracting so it is the best I can do in the current frame of mind.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tanessamarie

Posted: 2010-05-20 2:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-20 13:33, Chip and Andy wrote:
You could call it POJ.

A take on the Hawaiian favorite of POG and the initials of the two primary ingredents... P. OJ.

OK, I am sure someone can do better. I am at work and thinking about cocktails is very distracting so it is the best I can do in the current frame of mind.

Haha, this is great! Thank you so much for your input! :0)

View Profile of tanessamarie Send a personal message to tanessamarie  Email tanessamarie Goto the website of tanessamarie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 10:12 am   Permalink

Crapaloha!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 9:30 pm   Permalink

Passion Foo

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation