FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events FREE SHOW! The Hula Girls and Vikki Tafoya at The Tiki Bar, Costa Mesa, CA
FREE SHOW! The Hula Girls and Vikki Tafoya at The Tiki Bar, Costa Mesa, CA
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 2:30 pm   Permalink

The show is a graduation party for our fill-in bass player, Christian Kessler. You saw him at The Galaxy show! We are also bringing back steel guitar legend Gary Brandin for this one. Not a show to miss! AND IT'S FREE! We go on at 8:30, get there early.

Once again, limited edition two color hand pulled screen printed posters for sale...

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 3:30 pm   Permalink

Free Show! super cool Spike!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 10:40 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-25 11:42 am   Permalink

Did I mention that it's a FREE SHOW??
We're gonna try and work up a Stray Cats song tonight that our bass player's going to sing on... We'll see if we can get it ready for Friday!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-27 07:43 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-28 09:47 am   Permalink

Just finished the poster last night. It came out killer. Features one of our Galaxy concert dancers, Miss Betsy Bosen and our bassist from that show, Christian Kessler. It's his graduation party, so I figured I ought to put him on the poster...

Once again, it's a two color, hand pulled, screen print... Limited edition, singed and numbered...blah blah blah... Anyway, I think it's pretty rad. Come 'n git one!

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-28 11:26 am   Permalink

If anyone is in fact wondering, Christian Kessler is a phenomenal bassist. Anyone attending this show will NOT be dissapointed!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 2:04 pm   Permalink

It was a great show,
but I was sad to not see the Hula Dancers.

Jeff(btd)

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 2:54 pm   Permalink

What?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation