Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Sedona?
Sedona?
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-25 8:07 pm   Permalink

I know it's not tiki but anyone got any travel tips for Sedona AZ? Going in a few weeks for a romantic getaway (yes, I'm taking my wife ) Places to stay? Things to do? Places to eat?

Thanks

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-28 10:34 am   Permalink

I love Sedona, such a beautiful place. I went 3 years ago and stayed at the Best Western in town and was very happy with it. The views were amazing from the back deck of our room and it was in a good central location.

Inn at Sedona
http://www.innofsedona.com/

If you want to see my pictures from that trip:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catmomma/sets/72157600045960122/

there are lots of beautiful hiking trails if you are into that. You can spend days wandering the little shops and galleries in town. There is a visitors center at the south entrance of town which is a weatlh of info on the trails and things to do.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-19 2:05 pm   Permalink

Beautiful indeed! We stayed at the Best Western Inn of Sedona, great place at a reasonable price. Plus free breakfast with make-your-own BELGIAN WAFFLES!!!! Did some hiking, some shopping, a lot of eating, spent a day at Slide Rock - all very relaxing.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-21 6:38 pm   Permalink

Ahhhhhh. Dan and I stayed there one night too. It's a special place. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-21 8:49 pm   Permalink

MDM - Glad to see you two had a great time in Sedona! Thanks for posting.

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation