FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Gallery » » Brad
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Brad
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 7:25 pm   Permalink

The Invisibile Surfer
14" x 11"
acrylic on canvas

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 7:28 pm   Permalink

"The Cat O' Nine Cocktails"
24" x 30"
acrylic on canvas

detail

detail

detail

I had a flu-bug and a fever while I painted the sky over and over on and over again on this one... but it has such power , such depth now... it may be my favorite piece.

www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-06-25 16:35 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 7:29 pm   Permalink

"Hawaiian Ninja (Subzero becomes a mixologist)
14" x 11"
acrylic on canvas

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 7:30 pm   Permalink

"Hawaii-ween"
acrylic on canvas

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 7:47 pm   Permalink

"Beyond the Reef"
24" x 36"
Acrylic on canvas

www.tikishark.com http://

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-08-13 22:54 ]

ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-01 11:56 pm   Permalink

Very nice!!!!

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 03:34 am   Permalink

"Tales from the Tiki Lounge #7 (The Secret cove)
12" x 17"
Giclee on gallery wrapped canvas
1 of 1

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 5:22 pm   Permalink

"Hawaiian Eye"
20" x 24"
Acrylic on canvas

This painting is part of my "Tales from the Tiki Lounge" art show held at Los Angeles "La Luz De Jesus Gallery" 2012 July 6th - July 29th.

It also won entry into...

"SPECTRUM 19: the years best in contemproary fantastic art". The book "SPECTRUM 19" will be on sale in all major book stores nov 2012.
Excited and happy to be spreading the surreal tiki culture through this venue!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 12:23 am   Permalink

Kon-Tiki Dream
24" x 30"
acrylic on canvas

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-24 7:15 pm   Permalink

A-LO-HA Tiki Tribe!

"BONGO CAT"
24" x 30"
Acrylic on Canvas
$5,000.00
SOLD
For your approval, you can lay an eye ball on the real thing before it is swept away into a private art collection in So Cal by going to the gallery that will be showing it during the month o' July. "La Luz De Jesus" Gallery in LA. Opening night '(always tiki-rific fun treat at THIS low-brow infamous gallery a few doors down fro the Tiki Ti!) is Friday July 6th, 2012!

I'm coming from my lava spurting paradise to be there 4 U! Hope to C U there 2!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-27 12:01 am   Permalink

A-Lo-Ha Tiki Tribe!

"Tales from the Tiki Lounge: Tiki Cat"
Limited edition one of one
signed
giclee on canvas

see more at the TIKI ART show this July at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in Hollywood California.
www.laluzdejesus.com
opening night is Friday July 6th

ALOHA!
b Tiki-shark P

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-06 08:44 am   Permalink

See you TONIGHT Brad!
Will have Doug and Toe in TOW!
big grins ahead!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-05 04:18 am   Permalink

LLT - you R da' BEST!
I sold not "put all my art out there with out all the aloha I get from you, and the tiki tribe! Big Mahalo! See you at the art show! Hope you dig my own strange vision of our tiki-culture ... as seen from an active volcano, through my rum soaked eyes!
A-LO-HA!
Brado

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-05 04:31 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Here's my newest homage to Pop Culture: a mix of "Stake Board Culture, Low-Brow Culture & Tiki culture"!
The Custom Skate Decks were the big hit of the LA Luz de Jesus Gallery Art show! I think all these "out-sider arts" flow together in their own magical mix of underground rare art artifacts. Big Thanks to all the aloha and support, and appreciation of something I thought would be fun and unique! (and big BIG thanks to my Hollywood Art director & Gothic vampire, Kevin - the coolest underground LA skate board maker stalking the night beaches!) and special thanks to curator Matt Kennedy and Gallery Owner Billy Shire (the father of the Low-Brow West Coast art scene) for believing in me and my tiki-world vision.

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-05 06:01 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Recently I had the great honor to be asked to be included in the book "SURF ART" by Korero Press. It's a great art book with a collection of over 250 color pages Featuring the giants in the Surf Art field like Rick Rietveld, Thor and Tom Laura (aka Big Toe) and (somehow I got asked to be in it too! So there's a nice spread of Brad Tiki-shark Parker as well.) Big Aloha to Jim Phillips and Yahya El-Drroubie. This is a fantastic, beautifully produced book of the best surf art from around the globe.

the cover

me

more me
aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-08-05 06:02 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation