FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery The Lurid Low-Brow "Tiki Art" of Brad Tiki-Shark Parker
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
The Lurid Low-Brow "Tiki Art" of Brad Tiki-Shark Parker
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-05-17 09:17 am   Permalink

I ran a contest and the prize was one of the Hana Hau magazines with your article. Off it went to the winner in Colorado.

This is such wonderful art that I'm really happy to see you posting here. We have been missing you on "other crafts". Those step by steps you share there are very much appreciated.

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-04 09:15 am   Permalink

Wow.I really love how much depth you sunk into the Tiki Dragon piece with the high contrast colors. Wicked.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-04 09:34 am   Permalink

Wow.I really love how much depth you sunk into the Tiki Dragon piece with the high contrast colors. Wicked.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation