FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Disneyland Hotel Remodel / Restaurant Reminiscent of the original Tahitian Terrace
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Disneyland Hotel Remodel / Restaurant Reminiscent of the original Tahitian Terrace
Enchanted Tiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-11 09:52 am   Permalink

Actually, Disneyland's crowds haven't been what they usually are this summer I'm sure due to the economy. The lines have been fairly short (except for of course Star Tours). And going over to Trader Sam's is no prob at all! I've been going to DLR almost once a week and I've never seen the crowds so low for summer.

View Profile of Enchanted Tiki Guy Send a personal message to Enchanted Tiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 11:19 am   Permalink

Any word on when they will have their own tiki mug?

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 3:06 pm   Permalink

They are carrying 3 mugs now...2 by Tiki Farm one is by Squid and one is by Crazy Al and the third is the two faced glass goblet. None of them have Trader Sams on them--those are supposed to be coming in May (according to the bartenders on this past Friday night)

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-08 9:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sandra!! May seems awful far away.

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-17 07:25 am   Permalink

heres a few more...........
I try taking photos each time, and every time I see something new and interesting, as well as some stuff that I have as well, like a Skipper popcorn box, bought it many years ago cuz it was nautical, then the other day, saw they had one on a shelf behind the bar!! too cool!! really a fun fun place, especially the bar stools that go up and down, the ship in the bottle and being sprayed by hot molten lave (water)when some orders a certain drink!! fun place to go for an hour!!!
Im lucky the GF is as big a "tikifile" as me !!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation