FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Martini kings new cd release on sat. june 5th at caliente!
Martini kings new cd release on sat. june 5th at caliente!
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 8:04 pm   Permalink

we made it just in time and ready for tiki caliente june 5th!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-02 6:31 pm   Permalink

Wish we were there to hear the premiere spin. Nonetheless, CONGRATS Tony, et al. Can't wait to hear it~!
Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-02 6:54 pm   Permalink

Ay yi yi...quit teasing me!!! When & where can I order my copy? CONGRATULATIONS

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-04 11:54 pm   Permalink

we will try and add the new cd the buddy greco sessions sometime early next week to our site. www.martinikings.com
just 10 bucks plus shipping.
cheers!
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-08 11:24 am   Permalink

Got mine in Palm Springs,
Great stuff, nab it up quick.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 06:38 am   Permalink

Bump... when will this be available to buy on the website?

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 07:37 am   Permalink

WANT ! I need to buy a few of your albums. I'll wait for this one to be available on the website.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
javabachelor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 12:13 pm   Permalink

Been playing this on The Bachelor Pad Radio Show! Great stuff! The interview at the end is a marvelous mix of music/talk. My only complaint is that it's only EP length. I wanted more!

View Profile of javabachelor Send a personal message to javabachelor  Email javabachelor Goto the website of javabachelor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 3:26 pm   Permalink

Ahhh.... this brings back memories of listening to the Martini Kings perform during Hukilau in the Tahiti room of the Mai-Kai. That was magic. Looking forward to hearing the new CD!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation